For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.
  • 454 posts

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
I've recently had my 50th tournament match against the same opponent yet didn't get the eternal struggle achievement.
The first game I had against that opponent was back in 2010. So to what year does it actually count back?

By Marquetry
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
I *think* achievements started counting in January 2011 as J said, but with nothing being retroactive prior to that (because when it started counting we had games/etc that didn't count either).

By anguss (Andrey Gusev)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Marquetry wrote:I *think* achievements started counting in January 2011 as J said, but with nothing being retroactive prior to that (because when it started counting we had games/etc that didn't count either).
That is it. To be more specific - every achievement has it's Start Date and it counts tournaments from that date. In this particular case, Eternal Struggle, the Start Date is '2012-08-17', so only games in tournaments starting from this point in time qualifies for the achievement.

Andrey
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E American National Champion 2023
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E Ferenginar Regional Champion 2024
2E Ferenginar Regional Champion 2024
Question - is there an issue with the win version of the Bajoran Resistance achievement? Because I won with it and got the play version but not the win version of the achievement.

https://www.trekcc.org/decklists/index. ... ckID=35835 - decklist
https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... entID=9742 - tournament

Michael

By anguss (Andrey Gusev)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
There was an issue with 'Deep Roots' and it is fixed now. Thanks for bringing this up.
Congratulations on beeing the first one to get it!

Andrey
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
I just entered results for my 2E tournament today - Cardassia 05/20/2017, but was unable to select the Holographic HQ, Grid 296 that one of the players used, as it is not on the list of current HQ's that comes up when you enter results.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Not sure if this counts as something "wrong", but when I look at the achievements someone else has earned (clicking the little achievements buttons under their posts), I can't see the ones the haven't earned, just all the ones they have. Should I be able to see what they haven't got, or just what they have (and it's working properly)?

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Marquetry wrote:We've only ever been able to see what another person has earned, not the unearned ones :)
Righto. Thanks for that. I guess if I want to work out what they haven't got, I'll have to do it the old-fashioned way (pen and paper).

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
Danny wrote:
Marquetry wrote:We've only ever been able to see what another person has earned, not the unearned ones :)
Righto. Thanks for that. I guess if I want to work out what they haven't got, I'll have to do it the old-fashioned way (pen and paper).

You could print out your list and then circle with a red marker they ones your friend has - faster than pen & paper

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
By the way the image for the 2016 Regional achievement is still missing.

By Hobie (Robert Petersen)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Not sure if this is as intended, but under Affiliation - Starfleet. The requirement for a Mirror Starfleet deck in 1E is to play a 2E Mirror Starfleet deck instead of 1E Starfleet Empire.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hobie wrote:Not sure if this is as intended, but under Affiliation - Starfleet. The requirement for a Mirror Starfleet deck in 1E is to play a 2E Mirror Starfleet deck instead of 1E Starfleet Empire.
Seems legit.

By Marquetry
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
I'm not sure why it came up if you only looked for 1e achievements - but the achievement itself is correct, playing a 100% mirror starfleet deck in 2e. It's been around for a while, no idea if a new 1e one will be added.
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
I won a sanctioned tournament yesterday with a deck that says it qualifies for these three achievements, but I didn't get any of them today. The tournament results were entered in the early evening so I was expecting to see the achievements this morning.

Overused Problems I
Unique Solutions I
Unique Solutions II

Here is the deck: https://www.trekcc.org/decklists/index. ... ckID=37243

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0

2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]