For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By Pazuzu
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
In order to celebrate Christmas in a proper way, I am starting the First Star Trek CCG Gift Exchange. Sign up above and get assigned a partner to exchange a small and personal Star Trek CCG gift.

I hope a lot of members of this fine community will join and exchange gifts for the holiday season.
  • Please use the linked Google Form to sign up. (Not available anymore.)
  • The deadline is Sunday, 10th December 2017.
  • Your information will only be visible to myself and the individual you will be assigned to.
  • I will make assignments random, taking into account international shipping willingness and games playing.
  • Please send out your gifts in a reasonably timely manner. If you are going to be late, please post publicly in this thread.
  • I recommend sending your cards in a padded bubble mailer with the cards inside secured to a hard plastic top-loader.
  • Recommended value of sent items is no more than 10 USD/8 EUR/13 AUD/580 RUB/140 ZAR/13 CAD
  • Custom artwork or funny commentary on cards is strongly encouraged. Please personalise based on the information your recipient has provided.
Last edited by Pazuzu on Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Something to build the community? Sorely needed these days. I'm definitely in.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Pazuzu wrote:
  • Recommended value of sent items is no more than 10 USD/8 EUR/13 AUD/580 RUB/140 ZAR/13 CAD/8 GBP
I'm in.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
With the question "If you were to virtualise one card, what would that card be?", do you mean:
  • "If I had to print out one already-existing card that I didn't have for a deck, what would that be?"
  • "What card that doesn't exist would you like to exist?"
  • Something else entirely?

By Se7enofMine (ChadC)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Danny wrote:With the question "If you were to virtualise one card, what would that card be?", do you mean:
  • "If I had to print out one already-existing card that I didn't have for a deck, what would that be?"
I took it as a "what card that doesnt exist" myself.

Not that its private but I chose something in the realm of Weyoun's "Time to start packing" line. For whatever reason, that line kills me every damn time and I'd LOVE to see it on a card :P

Unless it exists and I havent seen it.... :P
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
I can't do it this year, but strongly support the effort. Thank you for having this idea, Pazuzu!

By Pazuzu
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Danny wrote:With the question "If you were to virtualise one card, what would that card be?", do you mean:
No strict boundaries intended. It is more about getting your gift exchange partner known. Maybe it will inspire your gift for him.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
I have a gift in mind, but just in case I look at the profile of the person and think "Wow, this gift wouldn't work for them at all because reasons!", does anyone know if you can designate separate billing and shipping addresses on eBay? Or is that not something we should be doing anyway?
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
I am in on this. I don't know if it's required that I post that I'm in, but I am.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Yes, it was at Redeemer in Bartlesville. Unfortuna[…]

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]