For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By Honest
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E Australian Continental Champion 2019
I would happily be in, but I fear whoever drew me would be pissed about shipping to AU costs, so I will sit out (though Pazazu I am happy to be a gift giver if you'd like to allocate me someone)

Cheers!

Honest

By Pazuzu
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
There is a question in the forms included that asks if one is willing to ship overseas. I will take this into account when assigning. So, I would say feel free to sign up. Also, no comment needed in this thread but a sign up with that mentioned form.

By Pazuzu
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
EHCCGPP wrote:I have a gift in mind, but just in case I look at the profile of the person and think "Wow, this gift wouldn't work for them at all because reasons!", does anyone know if you can designate separate billing and shipping addresses on eBay? Or is that not something we should be doing anyway?
I do not get what you are up to. Sorry.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Pazuzu wrote:
EHCCGPP wrote:I have a gift in mind, but just in case I look at the profile of the person and think "Wow, this gift wouldn't work for them at all because reasons!", does anyone know if you can designate separate billing and shipping addresses on eBay? Or is that not something we should be doing anyway?
I do not get what you are up to. Sorry.
It's hard to get what I'm up to. I'm kind of random. Let me try again and expand it a bit so if I lose you again, you can let me know.

I have something in mind, but it's possible that when I get the answers for the person assigned to me to give a gift to, I might think "Wow, this something wouldn't work at all! The person would be quite underwhelmed! I should get something more appropriate!"

Would it be appropriate for me to go to eBay or some other site online to get something for my giftee? If so, should I have eBay ship it to me and I ship it to them or just skip the middleman and have the eBay seller ship it directly? Or should it be more appropriately something that comes straight from me?

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
I'll have to think what options there are for a personal ST:CCG related gift that aren't necessarily cards then if we should create something... ;)

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
OK, just wanted to clarify.

Just I hope if I do end up going that route (don't know who my giftee is yet or what they would want), there's enough time to get the item in and ship it back out again as some research shows that having a different billing and shipping address isn't advisable as eBay will no longer guarantee the purchase and sellers may be reticent since it'd be too easy for someone to say they didn't get the item.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Honest wrote:I would happily be in, but I fear whoever drew me would be pissed about shipping to AU costs, so I will sit out (though Pazazu I am happy to be a gift giver if you'd like to allocate me someone)

Cheers!

Honest
I’ve shipped plenty of stuff to Australia, so I don’t mind.

Sent through Subspace from the Starship Enterprise
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote:
Honest wrote:I would happily be in, but I fear whoever drew me would be pissed about shipping to AU costs, so I will sit out (though Pazazu I am happy to be a gift giver if you'd like to allocate me someone)

Cheers!

Honest
I’ve shipped plenty of stuff to Australia, so I don’t mind.

Sent through Subspace from the Starship Enterprise
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Alpha Argratha

If I have Alpha 5 Approach plus Argratha as […]

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're right[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]

HumQ: Pick of the Tribbles

It's Wednesday! We're more than halfway through th[…]