For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Captain Parrish wrote:supposed to play chad tomorrow
Yep I'm waiting on that one before I do round 3 pairings. I'm giving round 3 plenty of time so I don't think it'll be a serious issue.
 -  
OK, here's the part where I have to make unfortunate TD calls and possibly upset some people, but the game must go on:

* I'm still missing Stephan vs. Chad from Round 1. I offered an extension, and asked if this game was rescheduled, and never heard from either player. I'm ruling it a Missed Game for both players.

* I was informed that Chad didn't show after scheduling his round 2 game with Bruce. I'm awarding Bruce a Bye for this round and a missed game for Chad.

* Since Chad has missed two games, I'm dropping him from the event and will have a bye for round 3.

Sorry about the unpleasantness. That said...

ROUND 3 PAIRINGS
Matthew Zinno vs. Stephan
Bruce Parrish vs. Max Way
Jon Fry - BYE

Due to holidays, I'm giving you two weeks for this round, so the deadline is Friday, January 5th. Good luck, and happy gaming!

By Redgar
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
And I round out my 1-1 with a further -1! A true tie, 70 points per side with 0 cards left in either deck (darn opponent's Static Warp Bubble!)

I managed to lock us both out of a win. So many Engineering required dilemmas... so few Engineers in our decks... :)
 -  
Hey guys. It's a day late and I'm missing one match result. Any plans to get this one in?
 -  
It's been well over two weeks and no sign that this game is getting played, so I've submitted the results I have.

Congratulations to Matt Zinno on winning the event.

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0

2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]