Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Fleet Admiral
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Anyone interested in a game tonight? Preferably 1E to put a new design through the paces, but I'd play 2E if I can get a match in. I will be available any time after 5 p.m. CST. Just hit me up on Skype if you are available to play. Thanks, Kristopher
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
Caretaker's Guest wrote:Hi Kris, so it seems that I am 7 hours ahead. I can do 5pm CST (10pm for me) and we can play 1E. Ce ya, Seppel
I think 7 hours ahead is actually midnight my time, but if you are up for it I am! Catch you online after I get off work. :cheersL:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
Bosskamiura wrote:Anyone interested in a March League?

TK
I am 100% in support of this casual league, TK, and hope you will continue to host it moving forward. If there is anything I can do to help keep it going, please let me know.
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
LORE wrote:
Bosskamiura wrote:Anyone interested in a March League?

TK
I am 100% in support of this casual league, TK, and hope you will continue to host it moving forward. If there is anything I can do to help keep it going, please let me know.
Thank you for the offer Kris. So you signing up for March?

TK
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
Full win for Kris over Seppel 100-9 (?). Good game as always, and thanks for staying up late to play. Glad I put Transport Inhibitor in this deck. :wink:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
Bosskamiura wrote:Thank you for the offer Kris. So you signing up for March?
Sure. Might not be able to play more than a game or two, but I want this to pick up some steam and be a monthly thing indefinitely, so that means I gotta stick around. :wink:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Transport Inhibitor on a ship is no problem... But on a planet it hurts. That's what the twins and maturation chamber are for whilst beaming in undetected... This was the first rtime ever I lost with Borg. So much diversity among species... Making assimilatzing unfun :) . Thanks again, I learned a lot! It is always a pleasure and hope to play you again in March!
And whilst Matt, no offence, would have cried, you had the patience to avoid hardcore-interaction. See, Matt, it pays out.
Next time I gonna put in Scout Encounter and the landing-drone :) .

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0

2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]