For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor

Honored Warriors -
Welcome to the The Dojo!

Pre-Reg for all of February's "TK Invitational", the CC's premiere online tournament series events, NOW!

Use this link here to sign up!
Use this link here to log into your account once signed up!

Pre-Reg AND Discuss here!

Pre-Reg here!
Discussion Thread Here!

Pre-Reg here!
Discussion Thread Here!

AND be sure to read the latest edition of The Dojo News here!

Last edited by bosskamiura on Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor

6 Combatants!

Nathan Wineinger-Naetor VS Greg Dillon-Latok
Matt Kirk-CaptMDKirk VS Bruce Parrish-Captain Parrish
Sebastian Kirstein-Caretaker's Guest VS Markus Eberlein-Eberlems

Please help me to keep this tournament on track by having your results submitted no later than Monday, February 5th.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Markus was so kind to let me still play despite At what Cost? in my deck. I am new to the format, didn't read the entries and used the lackey deckbuilder, where it is still listed an Excelsior card. Very annoying, please change that in the deckbuilder... I'd kindly ask future opponents to let me remove those three copies of At what Cost?. Don't worry, without them my deck is pretty much useless and you will win anyways. If not, drop me from the tournament.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Caretaker's Guest wrote:Markus was so kind to let me still play despite At what Cost? in my deck. I am new to the format, didn't read the entries and used the lackey deckbuilder, where it is still listed an Excelsior card. Very annoying, please change that in the deckbuilder... I'd kindly ask future opponents to let me remove those three copies of At what Cost?. Don't worry, without them my deck is pretty much useless and you will win anyways. If not, drop me from the tournament.
I would say to just remove them before your next game.

TK
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor

6 Combatants!

Nathan Wineinger-Naetor VS Matt Kirk-CaptMDKirk
Sebastian Kirstein-Caretaker's Guest VS Bruce Parrish-Captain Parrish
Markus Eberlein-Eberlems VS Greg Dillon-Latok

Please help me to keep this tournament on track by having your results submitted no later than Monday, February 12th.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Thanks guys! I will remove them. Now I will just have to look at the clock and hope, that all the extra points can buy a mod-win :) :) . I am joking. I play always as fast as I can and do never look mon the clock. San-Diego guys always accused me of playing "unfun" things. They could not stand the mass capturing-Khan with NO DILEMMAS or playing tier-1 decks. But Kev is a God for them... I was once one of the most successful players in the world in both editions. Using fun-decks pulled me down. Did I complain? Did I accuse my opponent for tier-1 shit? NEVER. Besides: Even without At what cost? I'd won my game over time against Markus, so it was a fair compromise for the true tie. Thanks Markus!

But Matt: Your format is a great addition and since I am an all-constructed player all my life, I'll continue to give it a shot. It reminds of the Pulsfort-scare-times :) . Matt, you misjudge me. It was by shere coincidence that you ran into tier 1, normally I do not play them anymore.

Question: Nate runs Romulans all the time and is justly regarded a top-player... Answer: But, but, "not that way" with all the events Viceroy and Tal and Endangered, Power Shift, Far-Seeing Eyes... It is not my fault, that he does not use those cards. Fact: Romulans are top. And do not accuse me of being playing overambitious when all my fun-options got annihilated by top-tier!!! They all play top-tier in the Dojo. Let them, take it as a challenge and let the Timicin spend his Astrophysics, before he dies or gain ten points by Kova Tholl :) :) . I will play top-tier when I please and I will play fun when I please. That is the Dojo! I played more fun than top-tier and I lost, didn't cry like a baby. As Nate said: That is part of the league.

(I personally file "2E did it" in the s[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Keywords are written in lore, not implied

Alpha Argratha

If I have Alpha 5 Approach plus Argratha as […]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]