By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
Please keep in mind that this is still a preliminary schedule. A bunch of stuff is may still be subject to change. We just wanted to let people know on what days the main events will take place. Expect the final schedule to be released sometime around early May.

By Mogh, Son Of Worf (Meinhard S. Rohr)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E Swedish National Champion 2018
Caretaker's Guest wrote:Isn't the schedule a little tight? 7 hours for six rounds and then 1E? What about players who want to play both? Anyways the schedule will turn 1E in something like a Biermeister :) . Gell, Julius und Stefan ;) ?
I think the schedule for 1E is due to the pretty outdated "Kein Bier vor 4" rule. Just make sure to be there on time again to fetch one for Julius and me! :cheersL:

By Gumbo
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Sad to say I won't be able to make Euros again this year, I'll be in the US for Comic Con/Trek convention.
Will
Gumbo

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
Mogh, Son Of Worf wrote:I'm looking at a 4 person apartment at the "Casa Central" from Friday to Monday. Anyone interested in sharing? May require well conditioned nerves and liver.
Good pick. That's still in reasonable walking/stumbling distance from the venue. :thumbsup:

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Time to get the formats for the 1st Editon side events done. We would like to "dare more democracy"within that decision. So please post your wishes and/or favorite day(s) for it ,if you thinking of participating in the European Continentals.

Thursday,July 26th: 3 pm

Friday,July 27th: 1 pm

Saturday, July 28th: 11 am

Also,are you interested in an additional side event for 1st Edition on Sunday, July 29th?

For 2nd Edition, we wanna know if you would prefer to play an Excelsior or Hall of Fame format tournament on Sunday, July 29th at 10 am.

And finally, is anybody interested in a trouble with tribbles format tournament?

I will close this "poll" on June 10th.

By Mogh, Son Of Worf (Meinhard S. Rohr)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E Swedish National Champion 2018
Thursday,July 26th: 3 pm

Friday,July 27th: 1 pm
I guess I'll be there some time Fridat afternoon / evening, no real plans by now. Would be down for something Biermeister related (Rainbow Warp Speed is a good candidate for that)
Saturday, July 28th: 11 am
Could try to update the Moronic Incursions App then we can play that, guess as Constructed would make most sense. Alternative would be some kind of 3 round Ironman Draft/Sealed, that is always a lot of fun.
Also,are you interested in an additional side event for 1st Edition on Sunday, July 29th?
No, if not qualified for D2 I'd rather just watch those games.
And finally, is anybody interested in a trouble with tribbles format tournament?
No

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
Mogh, Son Of Worf wrote:Moronic Incursions
The greatest format ever created.

Even though I sadly can't make this, I'm in full support of Moronic Incursions making a comeback :)
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Sascha Kiefer wrote:Let's hype it with the Biermeister: :cheersL: :shifty: :cheersR:
https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ntID=10557
I've been wondering this a long time about the biermeister:

1. What's the volume of beer drunk per VP? A liter? Half liter?
2. For those of us who are not beer drinkers, what's the unit conversion for wine or spirits? Is it something like 1 VP = 150 ml wine or 1 VP = 1 shot of liquor?

I guess we should have done "What can we […]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to another one of my homies, @seve[…]

Jared FW Kris 100-35

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the[…]