Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By Keller
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
This is in effect immediately.
Lustful Distraction

To play this interrupt, stop two [SF] personnel you command. When an interrupt is played, prevent that interrupt and place it in its owner's discard pile.
Order - Choose an event. The owner of that event shuffles it into his or her deck.
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
I like it...

:cheersL:

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Good call. :thumbsup:

Plenty of room for lore now, too! :)
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Ok, just to be clear, now there is no silliness involved with playing it from the discard pile, but also nothing stopping you from getting it back from the discard pile because it no longer removes from the game. Gotcha. :thumbsup:

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Michael, Charlie, and others,
Thanks for the quick response. Unfortunately, I think the incredible work you do results in unrealistic expectations from the player base.

There was a mistake. You fixed it. Problem solved. I'm happy.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Naetor wrote:Michael, Charlie, and others, thanks for the quick response. Unfortunately, I think the incredible work you do results in unrealistic expectations from the player base. There was a mistake. You fixed it. Problem solved. I'm happy.
Seconded. I for one am amazed that the errata was issued, the community pointed out some holes in the "new" card, and the errata was corrected... all within the span of 24 hours. Good job. :cheersL:

By nalan bal
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
:thumbsup: for a quick fix on what the community viewed as a problem.

:thumbsdown: on removing the 'play from the discard pile' which was the really unique aspect of the card and made it playable for nearly any [SF] deck and a good combination with their new equipment. Hopefully that aspect will receive further review, because that was one of the things I really liked about the card.

I think the first revision was an attempt to keep the 'play from the discard pile' wording, and when that didn't work the concept was just abandonded for a quick fix to make the card playable and not broken. All well and good, but don't throw out the baby with the bathwater.

Still, great job on quickly addressing the problem.

Since Discovery is really just The Michael Burnham[…]

So with the new version of The Final Frontier , i[…]

FIRST pair? You got more cooking? I am hoping t[…]

Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]