Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
  • 317 posts

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
eberlems wrote:Q: Is there an easy way to get the bottom dilemma pile back into the normal dilemma pile?
Like after an dilemma download or simply when someone is through the dilemma pile?
A: Right click on the Bottom Dil. tab ( right hand zones or tabs just above the chat). You'll get then a menu to Shuffle your Bottom Dil. and also to Move all to -> Bottom of -> Dilemmas.
Alternatively, if you have drawn all of your dilemmas you can also switch to your Bottom Dil. tab. select all and drag and drop them to your Dilemmas tab.

Nava

By BorgMan
 -  
I'm somewhat of a noob and would like to watch an online game to make sure if I'm playing the game correctly. I believe Lackey can facilitate spectators. Would anyone out there be willing to let me watch their online game? If so when?

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hi all,

the plugin has been updated to include all Tacking in the Wind cards!

I have to thank Russell (Servius1983) for entering all the data and helping me out and Markus (eberlems) for correcting many of my errors! Without all those helpful hands I would not be able to keep up with CCs pace...

Nava

P.S: A special thank you goes to those folks at trekcc creating all those new cards!!!!
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
1E American National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E Ferenginar Regional Champion 2024
2E Ferenginar Regional Champion 2024
What is the easiest way to add a deck into Lackey? I have to admit, it was a pain to try and find every card for each part of the deck in alphabetical order.

Michael

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
The Ninja Scot wrote:What is the easiest way to add a deck into Lackey? I have to admit, it was a pain to try and find every card for each part of the deck in alphabetical order.

Michael
build the deck on the site here,

then take that deck to http://www.markpatrickmorris.com/decklistconverter

but double check the converted deck, i have found some cards dont get converted for some reason. i.e. Jaresh Inyo (i think they might have different spelling in lackey than on TCC site)

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
BaronMorrath wrote:
The Ninja Scot wrote:What is the easiest way to add a deck into Lackey? I have to admit, it was a pain to try and find every card for each part of the deck in alphabetical order.

Michael

but double check the converted deck, i have found some cards dont get converted for some reason. i.e. Jaresh Inyo (i think they might have different spelling in lackey than on TCC site)
Is this is working right now or am I doing something wrong? I keep getting the following error:

"An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below."

I am way too stupid a computer person to understand what this means.

Thanks!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
grandnagusmorn wrote:
BaronMorrath wrote:

Michael

Is this is working right now or am I doing something wrong? I keep getting the following error:

"An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below."

I am way too stupid a computer person to understand what this means.

Thanks!

hmm i seemed to have botched something bad there...

ftp://markmorris@markpatrickmorris.com/ ... verter.zip
will let you download a windows application that runs very similar to the online one try that till ig et get this fixed..

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
UPDATE:

sorry everyone, finally got around to fixing it

markpatrickmorris.com/decklistconverter
is back up and running again

also if you want a local copy,
markpatrickmorris.com/downloads/decklistconverter.zip

your choice

appologies again

Mark

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
DJstormtrooper wrote:All,

Thanks for all you do with Lackey. I'm really enjoying the program!

Found a bug:
Brunt, FCA Liquidator (7R74) appears about half the size of other cards when loaded to the table. Not sure why...
I know, for some players (some) cards (mostly) from Strange New Worlds are messed up. I hope to fix it with the Unity release for Christmas (together with a load of other issues...)

Nava

Decklist updated to include dilemmas. Crippling St[…]

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't com[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon a[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

That's what I thought. I think the card may not b[…]