Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
  • 317 posts

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
SirDan wrote:Too bad we can't host games on Trekcc.
Is it "can't" or "don't" - is there a technical/legal/financial reason we can't?

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Danny wrote:
SirDan wrote:Too bad we can't host games on Trekcc.
Is it "can't" or "don't" - is there a technical/legal/financial reason we can't?
The server program for Lackey is not officially available. Somebody (i.e. trek, scox or me) would need to host a gaming server on a machine we can control as all games. . I tried already once to talk the Lackey developers into different servers but without results.

Nava

P.S. There is a rather fiddly way to play even when the server is down, but to get that working you need to host your own game (Main Menu - Start Hosting A Game...) without a Proxy Server in between. Then others can join a game on your computer...

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hi all,

finally the the new version 1.2 of the plugin is out :
  • Lineage cards included.
  • All cards being tournament legal on 07-02-12 should get their updated images when available.
Please report any errors/glitches!

Cheers, Nava

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Andrew wrote:For some reason the card image for Solok, Calculating Rival won't come up on Lackey. So far all the other images for Lineage cards seem to work.
Should work fine now; if not go to

plugins/startrek2e/sets/setimages/general

and delete STVE-EN26036 (or any file missing the ending jpg). Afterwards start Lackey again and update. The you should be able to see Solok...

(Or wait for the next minor update, then I correct it properly with an autodelete of all files which might be problematic).

By Andrew
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
DJstormtrooper wrote:Is there a way to convert my Lackey decklist into Deckpadd format so I can easily upload it to the site?
I keep hoping for that functionality too. I believe on some other thread that was discussed and there was some coding related barrier to it. (I couldn't understand what the code literate people were saying)

I find that lackey is the best graphic heavy option for filtering the card pool.

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hi all,

I just posted a smaller update (1.31) which contains the december errata and the latest league promo (Hajur - Veteran Fighter).

Please report any errors/glitches!

Cheers, Nava

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
New update for startrek2e

I just issued a smaller update to integrate the new printable promos and to correct a few errors.

1.32(Nava)

RELEASE INFORMATION

NEW
- Virtual Promos printable on 13-01-07 added

CHANGES
-Restore Errant Moon should now show the correct image

Please report any errors and omissions.

The number of dilemmas that get put on a ship is[…]

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]