Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
bhosp wrote:Yeah... So why did Tragic Turn get errata again?
edgeofhearing wrote:Tragic Turn has appeared in only one top deck since it was nerfed. While it is still far from worthless, it is no longer the powerhouse it once was. Unfair Comparison decks have emerged to fill its void; they didn't appear much until the second half of the regionals season, and from there I saw a fair number of them.
"Since it was nerfed."

It wasn't going down in popularity before it received its erratum (at least, if I'm reading the analysis correctly). It dropped after that.

If a card is Too Good, and no cards design makes seem to make a dent in that, other measures are called for.
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
T-Ricks wrote:Great job! It is very interesting to see how our meta stacks up to the overall. I agree, this would make an excellent article. Thanks for going to the effort.
Ed's 2nd place deck from the Florida regional is responsible for a significant number of the dilemmas that appear in only one pile.

Also, Matthew Hayes is on notice for routinely doing well with laaarge dilemma piles that include only one copy of each dilemma. That's a lot of data entry.

In even less related news, Johannes is almost single-handedly responsible for Inequitable Exchange being as high on the list as it is.
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
Well, I figured that I'd collected this data already, so I should probably use it too. This is the average number of copies per pile for dilemmas found in ten or more of the 67 examined dilemma piles. This information is perhaps less useful, but on the other hand, one of my absolute favorite parts of 2e is trying to figure out what I'll see next based on what dilemmas I've already seen.

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]

Interested but as you know life is a bit nuts with[…]

I think the scenario was more around things li[…]

Thanks all. I have my handle as my name, I didn&rs[…]