Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By drfreema
 -  
I'm new to this game so please bear with me on this newbie question.

I was looking at the Romulan Starter Deck https://www.trekcc.org/decklists/index.p ... eckID=2307 and I don't understand the cloaking rule for ships.

Do you have to play 'Engage Cloak' in order to use the cloaking device on a ship with the Cloaking Device keyword on the ship? This starter deck doesn't have the

Can someone please point me to the rules that govern cloaked ships? I couldn't find it in the v4 rules and searching the forums only got me a lot of talk about the 'Engage Cloak' card.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Cloaking device is chronically underused in this game. The keyword does nothing without one of the handful of cards that reference it, like engage cloak or escaping detection. Design: moar cloaking cards please!

Also: welcome to the game! Let us know where you are so we can help you find players in your area :).

By drfreema
 -  
Fritzinger wrote:Cloaking device is chronically underused in this game. The keyword does nothing without one of the handful of cards that reference it, like engage cloak or escaping detection. Design: moar cloaking cards please!

Also: welcome to the game! Let us know where you are so we can help you find players in your area :).
Thanks for the information. It would be nice if that were spelled out in the rules somewhere :D

I updated my profile with my location information.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
It doesn’t really need to be in the rules. In 2E keywords (with the exception of Region) have no special rules associated with them. The game is designed so that other cards work with keywords, but they themselves do not have any functionality. There are a few that have associated text (Interlink, Consume, etc.) but that reminder text immediately follows the keyword.

Oh, and welcome to the boards!

Sent through Subspace from the Starship Enterprise
Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]

HumQ: Pick of the Tribbles

It's Wednesday! We're more than halfway through th[…]

I guess we should have done "What can we […]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to another one of my homies, @seve[…]