This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
Regionals are back! I'm once again keeping score this year - once all the regionals are done, whoever correctly guesses the most winners will get one of those shiny ambassador foils. The same rules as last year apply:
*Disclaimers: Predictions must appear in forum posts, and must be posted prior to the day of the event. No conditional picks! Non-Regional events during Regional season will be used as a tiebreaker.

https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... entID=9810
Online Regional #1: 4/8 The Internet, Online
Last Year's Attendance: 14 Players
Last Year's Winner: Jon Carter
Preregistered This Year (Ratings in Parentheses): J (1752), Matthew Zinno (1688), Jordan Smith (1617), Matthew King (1570), Bruce Parrish (1542), Andrey Gusev (1540), Brian S (1449), Alexander Schmitz (1440)
My Prediction: You! This is the first ever online regional. You could win it. Sign up. Play one game a week. Meet players from everywhere who also love this crazy game. But in terms of an actual pick, I'll go with the hometown hero, Matt Zinno.

https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... entID=9676
American National: 4/9 Glen Ellyn, IL
Last Year's Attendance: 8 Players
Last Year's Winner: Nathan Miracle
Preregistered This Year (Ratings in Parentheses): Kris Sonsteby (1868), Jeremy Huth (1648), Corbin Johnson (1579), John Corbett (1570), John Paul Veasey (1492), Jason Beyer (1469), Michael Moskop (1455), Ben Hosp (1454), Brian S (1449)
My Prediction: Kris is the favorite here, and got the better of Huth last time they met. Keep in mind that Kris has made some references lately to bringing some other players with him from the north, so a vote for someone like Kevin Jaeger could pay out.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
I have no insider information on who's traveling to Chicago with Kris, but I'm going to bet that Kevin Jaeger is going and that Kevin Jaeger will win.

In the online regional, I'm surprised Jon Carter isn't signed up yet. I'm going to bet on him anyway.

So: two bets for players not registered!
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
Y'all shamed me into joining

I pick J to take me down (if you look at our head to head, its a fairly safe bet)

and then Kris in Chicago

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Resistance-is-futile wrote:Or will west coast invade and conquer?:) xD
Not really.
Capturing Related

Maybe add the [Pun] icon to the proposed definitio[…]

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]