This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2 new broken link downloads? How much blow back do you expect on that!?

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Is there rules or design story for why Minister Kuvak's skill is worded as 'while' and not 'when'? (or 'after'?).

There is a rules reason, but I am not 100% sure of it. I think it has to do with the card that makes everyone play with their hands face up. -crp
Rules changed it to "while", because of ongoing effects like Alien Probe and Ferengi Bug. -MZ

By kingmj4891 (Matthew King)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Tyberius_Deangelo wrote:I am curious why Explore Delphic Expanse does not have a [SF] icon? I love the set! Thanks to the play testers, design, rules, and art, etc for making this new affiliation possible!

Yeah it makes no sense that it has the [Fer] icon but not [SF] . Also should the delphic expanse even exist on a 24th century spaceline? The expanse ceased to exist in 2154.
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E Omarion Nebula Regional Champion 2024
kingmj4891 wrote:
Tyberius_Deangelo wrote:I am curious why Explore Delphic Expanse does not have a [SF] icon? I love the set! Thanks to the play testers, design, rules, and art, etc for making this new affiliation possible!

Yeah it makes no sense that it has the [Fer] icon but not [SF] . Also should the delphic expanse even exist on a 24th century spaceline? The expanse ceased to exist in 2154.
Note the lore says "study remnants of old regional barrier". The image too is meant to capture a "dissipating" part of the thermobaric clouds. A 2E mission added this historical region to our 24th Century spaceline. Here in the world of 1E, we do our best to have it all make sense.

The sacred cow in 1E for me is: Not Oversimplifiyi[…]

@Rancour@gmx.de @Gul Dakar Florian gets the F[…]

Deck Design Strategy

And just to add to the overall discussion, coming […]

MN 2024 Gatherings

28th it is. 1E Event is up: https://www.trekcc.or[…]