This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Captain Parrish (Bruce Parrish)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[How difficult would it be to create a friendly mobile version of the website/deckbuilder. I’m not saying in the least that our web design / technical guys don’t do enough just curious .

By Se7enofMine (ChadC)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I've wondered that myself but never asked.

Be cool if the designer of lackey also tried to adopt for Android at some point.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Both are in progress as part of the overall website redesign. "Responsive" was one of the core goals of the redesign. I can attest that I've already been using the new site on my phone instead of the current one for certain things, because it's so much easier. To me, at least. :)

Let me take this opportunity to make a plug for volunteers: anyone with a little PHP knowledge and a larger amount of spare time could be a huuuuuuuuuge help by rewriting the 1E and 2E Card Search engines on the new site to use PDO parameterized queries instead of mysql(). It would, among other things, get you a sneak peak at the new website!
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Indeed! That's a volunteer plug where the plug itself doubles as the application, because, if you know enough about what I said to volunteer, you're good enough to do the job!
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote:Let me take this opportunity to make a plug for volunteers: anyone with a little PHP knowledge and a larger amount of spare time could be a huuuuuuuuuge help by rewriting the 1E and 2E Card Search engines on the new site to use PDO parameterized queries instead of mysql(). It would, among other things, get you a sneak peak at the new website!
I guess I'll raise my hand to volunteer, since I know what you're talking about. I haven't used PDO yet, but I know how to read the API manual. :wink:
HumQ: Pick of the Tribbles

It's Wednesday! We're more than halfway through th[…]

I guess we should have done "What can we […]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to another one of my homies, @seve[…]

Jared FW Kris 100-35