This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Klauser
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
While I was digging around my old Decipher files last week, I found the images of the 26 "Hidden" reprint cards from the TWT expasion.

Specifically, these were reprints of cards included in the preconstructed Federation and Klingon TWT decks. Each card had at least one tribble added to the picture.

I checked on this website and did not see the images anywhere.

If there's any interest in posting them on the website, let me know and I'll be happy to send them out.
Last edited by Klauser on Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Yay! I've been wanting these to be included for a while now.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Yeah, this is snazzy. I never got a Klingon preconstructed deck, so there are still a few of these I've legit never seen.

By Klauser
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
It's been about 10 years since I got them from some other player ... so I can't thank them appropriately for originally sending them to me.

The good news is they are fairly high quality jpg files, so they should print out nicely!

By Klauser
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Speaking of which, an interesting trivia point here.

IIRC, until the CC released the outpost reprints, the Federation and Klingon outposts were the only (legal ...) ❖ outposts available.

(Not counting Borg, of course ...)
Last edited by Klauser on Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Nice job, it's cool to finally have those included.

Maybe an icon link should also be added to the front page? Right now, it seems like the only way to get to them is to click on the "Tribbles" set and then from there click "Next Expansion." (Or go by way of links to alternate prints on their originals, if you happen to remember which of them had Tribble-ized versions.).

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
There will be a link on the front tonight, but that image map only generates during the nightly job so hasn't had a chance to appear yet.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Man, some of those are subtle. I probably have a few in my spare cards box since I couldn't see the difference.

Also, I'd call Trek Sense on Decipher on a few of these, but we have no proof that Tribbles CAN'T cling to walls.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Males love interest isnt the right image. She is supposed to be holding a tribble.

Edit: eratta picture!
Last edited by winterflames on Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]

I get the MW 80-70....good game.