This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By martok88
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Champion 2023
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
1E British National Champion 2023
1E German National Champion 2024
1E Swedish National Runner-Up 2018
1E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2023
I vaguely remember asking this already a few years back, but I can't find the post nor remember the answer:

Going to the Top says "compatible". However, it is not clear if that means compatible with the 2 [Cmd] personnel and/or compatible with the facility. Can someone clarify?

Example: 2 [Fed] guys on a [Car] Nor want to download a [Fed] guy with leadership x2 to the site they're at. He is obviously compatible with the other 2 guys, but not with the [Car] Nor (without treaty). Can he be downloaded?
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
Compatibility is with the personnel, but you cannot download someone into house arrest, so they have to be with the facility as well

By martok88
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Champion 2023
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
1E British National Champion 2023
1E German National Champion 2024
1E Swedish National Runner-Up 2018
1E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2023
pfti wrote:..., but you cannot download someone into house arrest, so they have to be with the facility as well
Just to be clear: This means that in my original example - downloading a [Fed] guy to a [Car] Nor does work, since nobody is put under house arrest on a Nor, correct?

You will need one more thing for this - compatibil[…]

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Congrats to Mugato for going 4-0 in the tournament[…]

Jared Hoffman FW Mathew McCalpin 100-12

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't comma[…]