This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Se7enofMine (ChadC)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hey gang,

Is there a viable play/draw engine for the [EE] crew?

Been thinking about building a "theme" deck for First Contact but I cant seem to find much on them. [1E-TNG] Got some love with continuing mission and attention all hands but I cant seem to find anything similar for [EE].

Is there nothing or am I just missing it?

Thanks dooodes and ladies :)

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Se7enofMine wrote:Hey gang,

Is there a viable play/draw engine for the [EE] crew?

Been thinking about building a "theme" deck for First Contact but I cant seem to find much on them. [1E-TNG] Got some love with continuing mission and attention all hands but I cant seem to find anything similar for [EE].

Is there nothing or am I just missing it?

Thanks dooodes and ladies :)
Indeed there is: Federation Flagship: Relaunched.

Check out the virtual expansion sets Chain of Command for a new William T. Riker (Chain of Command) and a new U.S.S. Enterprise-E (Chain of Command)that is far more superior than the First Contact Enterprise-E. Also, check out the Resistance is Futile virtual set and 20th Anniversary set.

By Se7enofMine (ChadC)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Boom. Thanks dudes.

I knew there had to be one but I couldn't track it down.

First Contact has always been my favorite ST movie. Always wanted to put together a "theme" deck but never got around to it :)

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Like BCSWowbagger said, you can seed a treaty to get access to more personnel to fill skill gaps or you can use NA. Over the years I have tried the [EE] with Orions, NA Borg, and NA Maquis with varying degrees of success.

By Se7enofMine (ChadC)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Absolutely. There's like 9 crew with the [EE] symbol. That's a thin deck :p

Since its theme, I'll go [EE] & [Bor] treaty :p. I kid. I kid.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Se7enofMine wrote:Absolutely. There's like 9 crew with the [EE] symbol. That's a thin deck :p

Since its theme, I'll go [EE] & [Bor] treaty :p. I kid. I kid.
It is not just the [Fed] [EE] but the [Fed][FC] personnel as well. It gives you a few more people to work with.
Is Sedis a captain?

He's already a [Univ] fucking skill hoss (tm)... […]

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're rig[…]

Alpha Argratha

If I have Alpha 5 Approach plus Argratha as […]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]