This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
I saw this spoiler on the Trekcc's Twitter page and thought I would share it. I am still trying to wrap my head around what this card does:
Attachments:
DRldQfTWAAA4gld.jpg large.jpg
DRldQfTWAAA4gld.jpg large.jpg (130.94 KiB) Viewed 2102 times
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E Omarion Nebula Regional Champion 2024
Keep an eye out for more temporal agent-related cards in this set! But also, read the lore of Admiral Mendak... he mentions a lot of people in lore...

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
Jean-Luc Picard is named by 5 unique [1E-AU] personnel...

By jrch5618
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
But the personnel you place beneath Benefactor has to have been in play, right? This isn't a Bluegill situation where they go from outside the game?

... but it's seed-only... does the card underneath Benefactor count as a seed card?
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
jrch5618 wrote:But the personnel you place beneath Benefactor has to have been in play, right? This isn't a Bluegill situation where they go from outside the game?

... but it's seed-only... does the card underneath Benefactor count as a seed card?
The personnel comes from outside the game. This card's wording is getting fixed before the set release.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Isidus wrote:Sucks a bit for Silik that we never learned who his benefactor was. He can't use the skill sharing part.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

The one person in the show who actually had a mysterious benefactor from the future can’t actually use this card at all.....
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
...yet.

By Isidus
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Legate_Damar wrote:
Isidus wrote:Sucks a bit for Silik that we never learned who his benefactor was. He can't use the skill sharing part.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

The one person in the show who actually had a mysterious benefactor from the future can’t actually use this card at all.....
The second part of the card works fine with him, you can use it to download him.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Jonathan Archer's pool is strictly better than Picard...

And Kirk IS half of Kirk's options...

But all the Spocks have interesting options too.
NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Awww, shucks! Glad you’re in a bigger area.[…]

I didn't want to knock anyone's choice while votin[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]