This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote:
MidnightLich wrote:I haven't yet worked out the exact details, as 2E Brand Manager Ross [Faithful Reader] and I are still working out scheduling details. However, I imagine the "turn off" of 1EC cards will be shortly after the release of Project Discommedation. I also plan to announce that date as soon as I can, which will be after we slot Discommedation onto the calendar for the year.

Example: Say Discommedation is scheduled to release in April. We would probably announce a date after that release to officially sunset 2EBC cards.

There are factors such as regionals and other events to consider. It might be when Discommedation comes out, or a few months after. The 1E team and I will look at the calendar and what makes sense, and announce things as soon as we can.

-crp
My recommendation: Barring something completely broken coming to light during Regionals season, have the 2EBC cards go bye bye after Worlds/Championship Season wraps.

That's usually the best time to institute A MAJOR change like this inevitably will be (remember there will be hundreds of cards going away for good - that's a major change any way you slice it).

:twocents:
But make sure their new 1E versions are the legal versions upon release (past the 7-10 day window or whatever as usual). Don't make an exception and extend it longer than needs to be. As stated above, when it is ready to be released!

~D
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation