This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I thought for sure felix was the fishy man they got to fix vic. Hold please!

By RouterPlaner (Sam)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
How about a dual property logo personnel?

By Pazuzu
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote:Somebody please explain to me the Erika Benteen thing. I've got no problem with her, but she shows up in two episodes and does exactly one thing. Cool idea? Yes. But she's on like five people's nominations lists now, and I don't get why her specifically.
She's a cutie. Furthermore, I think from a character she is interesting, because she acts with best intentions and ultimately saw what she did was wrong. I like her and the episode a lot.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
KazonPADD wrote:
winterflames wrote:I thought for sure felix was the fishy man they got to fix vic. Hold please!
Do you mean the holography forger from "In the Pale Moonlight"
https://www.trekcc.org/2e/index.php?mode=card&cardID=398
That is the one i thought i meant. Must have mashed those episodes together... Make him number 2 just because i love holography programmers.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Pazuzu wrote:
BCSWowbagger wrote:Somebody please explain to me the Erika Benteen thing. I've got no problem with her, but she shows up in two episodes and does exactly one thing. Cool idea? Yes. But she's on like five people's nominations lists now, and I don't get why her specifically.
She's a cutie. Furthermore, I think from a character she is interesting, because she acts with best intentions and ultimately saw what she did was wrong. I like her and the episode a lot.
For bonus points, you can team her up with Leah Brahms and Dr. Leah Brahms. She'll be beside herself...

On a side note, I recently learned that Susan Gibney tried getting on Voyager as both Janeway and later Seven of Nine and was considered to be second choice for both roles by the creators (third choice for Janeway after Genevieve Bujold and then Kate Mulgrew of course...)

By TyKajada (Alexander Schmitz)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  

Always amazing to see how tastes differ, she looks like a stone cold biatch to me, and I certainly wouldn't need to see another card of her, but...
..to each their own
:)

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Pazuzu wrote: She's a cutie. Furthermore, I think from a character she is interesting, because she acts with best intentions and ultimately saw what she did was wrong. I like her and the episode a lot.
The former is not a good reason for a card, by that definition others could qualify and all things considered it's a matter of opinion who ' a cutie' is. The latter is a reason and hopefully would be addressed at some point but who knows.
TyKajada wrote:Always amazing to see how tastes differ, she looks like a stone cold biatch to me, and I certainly wouldn't need to see another card of her, but...
..to each their own :)
My point being verified for me :thumbsup: .
EHCCGPP wrote:[For bonus points, you can team her up with Leah Brahms and Dr. Leah Brahms. She'll be beside herself...
You can do the same thing with Weyoun 6, Penk, Krem and Brunt too as I recall, and add Mr. Brunt for extra effect. Not to mention Shran when we get him.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Pazuzu wrote:
Okay, fair. Thanks for answering!

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0

2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]