This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By TyKajada (Alexander Schmitz)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  

Ferengi Gas Trap says: "...and ship (if non-[Bor]) may be targeted by Secondary Market..."

Does this mean I don't have to have commandeered the afflicted ship first to play Secondary Market?

If no and I still need to commandeer the ship, how do [22] [Fer] do this the easiest way?
I know Ulis, Krem and the Kwetchivo have the downloads, but how do you actually get a Ferengi onto that ship?

On a side note... is a ship with a disabled crew considered empty? Probably not, but just confirming..

Thanks
Ambassador
By Comicbookhero (Michael Moskop)
 - Ambassador
 -  
TyKajada wrote:Ferengi Gas Trap says: "...and ship (if non-[Bor]) may be targeted by Secondary Market..."

Does this mean I don't have to have commandeered the afflicted ship first to play Secondary Market?
Yes, that is correct.
On a side note... is a ship with a disabled crew considered empty? Probably not, but just confirming..
Wow, good question. The disabled personnel is still aboard the ship so I would rule that the ship is not empty per the Glossary entries for "disabled" and "empty ship."
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
TyKajada wrote:.On a side note... is a ship with a disabled crew considered empty? Probably not, but just confirming..
No, it is not:
glossdawg wrote:empty ship – An empty ship has no
personnel or Rogue Borg aboard. See
occupied ship.
If it were, Ferengi Gas Trap would just disable the crew and let you figure out the Commandeer Ship --> Secondary Market chain for yourself! But since the ship isn't empty, commandeering will be very difficult, and thus the text on the Gas Trap that allows you to use Secondary Market without commandeering.
Capturing Related

Maybe add the [Pun] icon to the proposed definitio[…]

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]