This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By jrch5618
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Simple question about Subspace Accident.

Assume you don't have the requirements it calls for and it grabs a personnel.

Is there any way to retrieve that personnel before it gets discarded at end of next turn? Would bring the requisite skills (3 Astrophysics OR 2 Physics and 2 SCIENCE) let you save your highest [SD] personnel, or is it unstoppable and just held in play a turn longer so you can't replace till your following turn?

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
I believe you could use Samuel Clemens' Pocketwatch to make the discard occur this turn and then play Nanoprobe Resurrection.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Jono wrote:I believe you could use Samuel Clemens' Pocketwatch to make the discard occur this turn and then play Nanoprobe Resurrection.
Agree with the first part, but the person discarded would then be buried under the Watch, no?

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
Armus wrote:
Jono wrote:I believe you could use Samuel Clemens' Pocketwatch to make the discard occur this turn and then play Nanoprobe Resurrection.
Agree with the first part, but the person discarded would then be buried under the Watch, no?
You’re right.

Okay... play Samuel Clemens' Pocketwatch...
Play Parallax Arguers — and have opponent let you play an Event which is )Res-Q...
Play Devidiian Door to play personnel...
...or play Holodeck Door (if they are a Hologram) to download personnel...
...or play Ready Room Door (if they are the matching commander) to download personnel...

It isn’t easy but it can be done...

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Jono wrote:
Armus wrote:
You’re right.

Okay... play Samuel Clemens' Pocketwatch...
Play Parallax Arguers — and have opponent let you play an Event which is )Res-Q...
Play Devidiian Door to play personnel...
...or play Holodeck Door (if they are a Hologram) to download personnel...
...or play Ready Room Door (if they are the matching commander) to download personnel...

It isn’t easy but it can be done...
Or, if you want to accomplish this in OTF, wager the pocket watch with Dabo . Once your dabo game is over, you can nanoprobe for your missing personnel.
NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Awww, shucks! Glad you’re in a bigger area.[…]

I didn't want to knock anyone's choice while votin[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]