This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

What should the INTEGRITY of our card be?

13%
22%
49%
13%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
2%

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Armus wrote:
nobthehobbit wrote:
MidnightLich wrote:NO INTEGRITY is not an option, sorry.

-crp
Why not? I'm not arguing that he should have NO INTEGRITY, but why can't it be an option?
I'm guessing it's simply the fact that numerical attributes are much less of a gameplay/rules headache than undefined attributes. I view this as part of the curation process where Charlie doesnt let us go TOO far off the rails. :wink:
I could see it if there was no precedent for such attributes, but we've got six cards with such attributes: Kivas Fajo, Equinox Doctor, Mortal Q, The Artificial Intelligence, Livingston, and Phoenix.

By RouterPlaner (Sam)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote:Ok Music Nerds, here's your opportunity:

What 3 numbers on his attributes in order can both:

a) be reasonable for the character and

b) be a super nerdy Easter egg for the music majors in the house?

Example: 1-3-5 is your basic root chord, but that doesn't make a lot of sense story-wise for cunning and strength.

You want a composer? Let's compose. :wink:
10 years of classical piano here. I love this idea! 1-7-9 or 3-7-9 could sound something like this (playing a little fast and loose here)

Shooting for a "minor ninth"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJYWGSRTpXw

1 or 3 seems like a gimme for INT, 7 CUNNING seems about right and I think being a little stronger than Sisko is defensible

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
nobthehobbit wrote:
Armus wrote:
nobthehobbit wrote:
Why not? I'm not arguing that he should have NO INTEGRITY, but why can't it be an option?
I'm guessing it's simply the fact that numerical attributes are much less of a gameplay/rules headache than undefined attributes. I view this as part of the curation process where Charlie doesnt let us go TOO far off the rails. :wink:
I could see it if there was no precedent for such attributes, but we've got six cards with such attributes: Kivas Fajo, Equinox Doctor, Mortal Q, The Artificial Intelligence, Livingston, and Phoenix.
Furthermore I'd say that except for Mortal Q who has Q in place of a number saying a personnel has Nothing in a stat (i.e. Kivas Fajo's NO INTEGRITY) isn't undefined. It's the same thing as saying 0 except it couldn't be boosted by cards like Kukalaka.

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
nobthehobbit wrote:
Slayer07 wrote:I could see it if there was no precedent for such attributes, but we've got six cards with such attributes: Kivas Fajo, Equinox Doctor, Mortal Q, The Artificial Intelligence, Livingston, and Phoenix.
Furthermore I'd say that except for Mortal Q who has Q in place of a number saying a personnel has Nothing in a stat (i.e. Kivas Fajo's NO INTEGRITY) isn't undefined. It's the same thing as saying 0 except it couldn't be boosted by cards like Kukalaka.
It's kinda-sorta undefined.

Of course, we do have precedent for a 0 attribute that can be altered (Baraka).

By Zef'No
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
MidnightLich wrote:It's also not a good fit for the character.
I agree with this.
Giving him Integrity of 0 or 1 would be saying he is among the most immoral and disloyal characters of all time. He's no angel, but I think that's a bit extreme.

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0

2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]