This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
HQ: Execute Orders has gotten me thinking about property logos recently. Though not directly related to that card, that led me to try to figure out what character has the most property logos. So, forum hive mind, I propose two questions for you:

1) Which persona has the most property logos?

2) Which character has the most property logos, across one or more personas?

I have some thoughts as to the answers, but I'm curious to see what you come up with.
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
I got 5 on Riker, which beats Kirk and Spock's four

edit: I cannot count -- now 6 (see post below for details)

Edit (again) Nope, i really cannot count, I was counting Riker Wil as DS9 (and did so in my original count)
Last edited by pfti on Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I might be wrong but I think it's William T. Riker.

Riker has the logos with Enterprise (Chef), The Next Generation (William T. Riker), Generations (William T. Riker (The Sky's the Limit), First Contact, (William T. Riker (First Contact)) and Insurrection (William T. Riker (Chain of Command). These are all Federation but he has Riker Wil for the Bajorans, William T. Riker (The Next Generation) for the Klingons and either Will Riker or Beverly and Will for non-aligned.

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
pfti wrote:I got 5 on Riker, which beats Kirk and Spock's four

I still only see 5, even in the post below. What's the 6th? (after TNG, Enterprise, 3 movies)
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Maelwys wrote:
pfti wrote:I got 5 on Riker, which beats Kirk and Spock's four

I still only see 5, even in the post below. What's the 6th? (after TNG, Enterprise, 3 movies)
It's only five. William T. Riker (Number One) is from Nemesis but it doesn't have a property logo.

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
How are personas being counted? Technically Jonathon Frakes has a persona in DS9 as Thomas Riker but the characters are different.

Likewise Mr. Spock/Captain Spock is not the same as Spock, nor is James T. Kirk the same as Captain Kirk/Admiral Kirk and from persona perspective are two different characters but the actors are the same.

If we go by strict personas for whatever it's worth Kirk and Spock have one less persona than listed.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Slayer07 wrote:I might be wrong but I think it's William T. Riker.

Riker has the logos with Enterprise (Chef), The Next Generation (William T. Riker), Generations (William T. Riker (The Sky's the Limit), First Contact, (William T. Riker (First Contact)) and Insurrection (William T. Riker (Chain of Command). These are all Federation but he has Riker Wil for the Bajorans, William T. Riker (The Next Generation) for the Klingons and either Will Riker or Beverly and Will for non-aligned.
And he still has a Voyager logo card available to make at any time too... ;)

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
EHCCGPP wrote:
Slayer07 wrote:I might be wrong but I think it's William T. Riker.

And he still has a Voyager logo card available to make at any time too... ;)
You're right and don't forget Nemesis. That would put him at seven. I expect Nemesis versions at the end of the movie era block.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Slayer07 wrote:How are personas being counted?
My original intention was who has the most property logos printed on currently existing cards, and the highest I've gotten so far is five for Riker. I think there's a reasonably sizable group with four, but I don't have a full count of them.

I thought maybe opening it up to character across personas would get to six logos printed on cards, but I can't find it yet.

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Not_always_but_often wrote:
Slayer07 wrote:How are personas being counted?
My original intention was who has the most property logos printed on currently existing cards, and the highest I've gotten so far is five for Riker. I think there's a reasonably sizable group with four, but I don't have a full count of them.

I thought maybe opening it up to character across personas would get to six logos printed on cards, but I can't find it yet.
Don't think we'll ever get more than Riker unless they decide to make personas for major characters from every [CF] .

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Not_always_but_often wrote:Follow up challenge: what's the most printed logos for a non-federation character or persona?

I think the highest I have so far is 3.
You'll have to tell me where you're getting three from. As far as I can tell it's either Borg Queen with First Contact and Voyager, Quark with Deep Space Nine and The Next Generation or Gowron with The Next Generation and Deep Space Nine.

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Slayer07 wrote:
Not_always_but_often wrote:Follow up challenge: what's the most printed logos for a non-federation character or persona?

You'll have to tell me where you're getting three from. As far as I can tell it's either Borg Queen with First Contact and Voyager, Quark with Deep Space Nine and The Next Generation or Gowron with The Next Generation and Deep Space Nine.
Depending on how you stretch the "persona" designation, both Lursa and B'Etor have instances for TNG, Generations, and (MU) DS9.

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Maelwys wrote:
Slayer07 wrote:

Depending on how you stretch the "persona" designation, both Lursa and B'Etor have instances for TNG, Generations, and (MU) DS9.
Fair, but stretch it enough and Thomas Riker is a Riker personal, adding DS9 to his already lengthy list.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
For character, I have three from Gowron, Chancellor Gowron, and Gowron of Borg, which are definitely not all the same persona. The counterpart seems like the same character still, just from a universe where the Borg invaded the Klingons first, so even closer to the main universe than the Mirror Universe. The Duras sisters were the other ways to get to three I could think of, if you count their mirror opposites as the same character.
Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during a […]

You can also click on the tournament results and t[…]

No, because the set was released yesterday, so the[…]

New Tribbles set Bad Moon

Why has no one confirmed the obvious. [Trob] […]