This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Hey everyone,

I'm trying to re-binder many many many of my cards and I really am looking for either the 1) original inserts to print OR a smaller card list of each set that doesn't take over 50 pages to print (don't need for the virtual sets, just the decipher physical sets).

Thanks

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote:Something like this?

http://www.decipherperth.net/public/Fir ... lcards.pdf

No because I want it by set and not type. That would of been perfect & I have it but I still have that need to have it set up by set only.
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
frakkingoff wrote:I think he's looking for those inserts they put inside the top of booster boxes - the ones with all the new rules clarifications for the expansion set, along with a cardlist on the bottom.
Seems like you should be able to take the set lists from the website and format them down to size?

By Majestic (Doug Taylor)
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I've been surprised by the lack of lists by set that are out there. There are a lot of them, but most are in weird formats or fonts that are difficult to print out and use as a checklist (I've been purchasing some of the sets I never got and checking off what I get).

The best checklists I've found are perfect, but I didn't find them online. Rather, they are in a book(s) that I already own: these big, bound Scrye CCG Checklist books. Unfortunately, it's tough to make copies (they're big, fat, books!) or even decent scans, even with a flatbed scanner. I've considered purchasing another (or ruining one of my existing ones) by tearing it apart, to be able to access the pages, but decided to just make the best scans I could.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
AllenGould wrote:
frakkingoff wrote:I think he's looking for those inserts they put inside the top of booster boxes - the ones with all the new rules clarifications for the expansion set, along with a cardlist on the bottom.
Seems like you should be able to take the set lists from the website and format them down to size?
copying and pasting was a pain and a lot of work to get rid of the bad formatting. Luckily have two options to do for a check list now.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]