This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
  • 1174 posts

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Timo wrote:I updated the plugin. Looking good, except the OTSD pack is no longer working. Other packs are working, but when I select OTSD nothing happens.
Confirmed; working on it...

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
soggy_amphibian wrote: Will your event be eligible for the Chairman's Challenge?
It will be; I'll register the Tournament asap as I know when people want to start: I would suggest Nov.4th for mailing the decklists and 5-6 days per round (3-4 rounds) depending how many players join in. So we would be able to finish in November and mail in for Chairmans Challenge (if interested).

Nava

By scox (Johan Skoglund)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Nava wrote:
soggy_amphibian wrote: Will your event be eligible for the Chairman's Challenge?
It will be; I'll register the Tournament asap as I know when people want to start: I would suggest Nov.4th for mailing the decklists and 5-6 days per round (3-4 rounds) depending how many players join in. So we would be able to finish in November and mail in for Chairmans Challenge (if interested).

Nava
If we want to draw as much attention as possible it is probably a good idea to start a separate topic for the tournament; it is easy to miss it in this topic? Also better to keep this topic more on topic discussing issues playing online with Lackey, and actual issues with the plugin (bugs and feature improvements etc)?

By scox (Johan Skoglund)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Regarding the topic of Chairman's Challenge, after our update to support different formats, it is not possible to judge if a card is printable or not in Lackey (i.e. filter on virtual); you used to be able to filter on that before.

Maybe not too important right now, but in the future we should be able to get a card pool with enough virtual cards that it should be possible to play "only virtual" decks/tournaments, and then it might be useful to be able to easily judge that, preferable card by card (for instance open an old deck and see which cards can still be used or not), or at least to be able to filter so only virtual cards are shown, so you can start building from that?

Right now these card should be the virtual card pool:
  • Any 1E Mission
  • Any 1E card with an Errata issued
  • Referee Reprints
  • Identity Crisis
  • Virtual Promos
  • Chain of Command
  • Life from Lifelessness
  • Homefront
  • Straight and Steady

By scox (Johan Skoglund)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Plugin updated!

Version 2.4.1 is now available for download the usual way through Lackey AutoUpdate. Please refer to first message in this topic for more details.

This release is a bug fix release only, fixes the problem from 2.4 that some packs where not possible to open (OTSD, Prem starter, SD2 and EP).

Enjoy!

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
This is a weird error, but when I put the new Hoshi Sato from Straight and Steady in a deck and save it, the next time I open that deck it has the Hoshi Sato from The Enterprise Collection in it. Only does it with that card though.

By scox (Johan Skoglund)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
startrekccggeek wrote:This is a weird error, but when I put the new Hoshi Sato from Straight and Steady in a deck and save it, the next time I open that deck it has the Hoshi Sato from The Enterprise Collection in it. Only does it with that card though.
Ouch, my bad. I confirmed this too - I was too quick to release Straight and Steady and forgot to correct the naming for the new personas of existing Starfleet personnel. Problem is that name is ambiguous, which means there will be a problem with Malcom and T'Pol as well. I'll make a correction asap.

By scox (Johan Skoglund)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
startrekccggeek wrote:This is a weird error, but when I put the new Hoshi Sato from Straight and Steady in a deck and save it, the next time I open that deck it has the Hoshi Sato from The Enterprise Collection in it. Only does it with that card though.
Plugin updated.

Fixes the above error (issue 24), and also same issue with T'pol and Malcom. Also added some more missing info from the SAS personnel. For more info on change log and how to update the plugin, please refer to the first message of this topic.

Enjoy!

By scox (Johan Skoglund)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Russ wrote:This is amazing. Thanks for all the hard work you (and others) have put into this.

Is there a way to just filter virtual cards?
Not at the moment unfortunately (it used to be possible before adding the more enhanced format support, but virtual format got lost on the way in that update.

The filter for virtual cards feature is scheduled for next release though, and I already have a working beta version with that feature implemented running for myself. There is a bunch of minor issues (unrelated to filter for virtual cards) that I'd like to fix before releasing though, but I'll probably release in not too long time.

I want to be extra careful validating the changes this time, since there is a tournament running right now using Lackey, and I don't want to break the plugin or any of the decks. But since I have also added a filter to filter out all card available in the Chairman's Challenge (PAQ), which runs during November, I'd like to get the plugin released as soon as I can.

I'll post a release note here as usual when the updated plugin is available.

By Tim (Tim Davidson)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Russ wrote:Is there a way to just filter virtual cards?
You can filter them using the 'Rarity' field. On the left side, to include only Virtual cards set:
[ON] [Rarity] [contains] v

or to exclude:
[ON] [Rarity] [doesn't contain] v

Works using the 'Info' field too, as the rarity is included there as well.

By scox (Johan Skoglund)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Ok, I suggested we keep tournament stuff out of this topic, but I think most people look in this 1E forum, more than tournament forums, so probably a good idea to at least make people aware of online Lackey tournaments here, so I think making announcement here should be fine; then continuous discussion about the event can be done in the tournament topic.

So, reason for that ramble; anyone interested in playing in a 1E Lackey Online Constructed Tournament? Or even join an online league? Well move over here to read more. And thanks Charlie for the initiative!

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hi,

sorry for cross-posting: a new version of Lackey has been posted (2010-11-18). Older versions will now not connect to the server. For all further games the new version (BuildDate 11-18-10) will be necessary. Please download the new version from:

http://lackeyccg.com/downloads.html

AFAIK the networking was improved, so hopefully all that disconnects are a thing of the past; I had no chance to test this version in play, but one thing I saw, is that missions seem not always to be loaded from deckbuilder to the game - please check this before playing!

Nava
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]