This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
  • 1174 posts

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
3.4.1 Holiday Warp Pack release
-----

NEW
  • Added Holiday Warp Pack 2017
  • Added Virtual promos + Up Yer Shaft!
CHANGES
  • Added missing affiliation information to Pro Warp cards, VPs and a few outposts
As always:

The automatic updates should work, if not please go to 'Plugins:' select startrek1e and enter as an update URL
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/lackeyccg-stccg/startrek1e/master/updatelist.txt

Thanks for your patience and please carry on to report all errors and omissions!

Nava

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
A couple posters mentioned in another thread how they were using Reflections packs as part of a draft.

It'd be nice if we could simulate that in Lackey, even if we didn't get actual foil images from doing so.

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
EHCCGPP wrote:A couple posters mentioned in another thread how they were using Reflections packs as part of a draft.

It'd be nice if we could simulate that in Lackey, even if we didn't get actual foil images from doing so.
It'd be nice, unfortunately it is extremely hard to define that pack in Lackey logic (if you may call that logic at all). We would need to add a reflection set to all 100 cards and would still need to create some difficult logic to draw the 17 random cards.
It's not impossible, mark you - let me just think a while about how we could do that...

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
3.5 Coldfront release
-----

NEW
  • Added Coldfront
CHANGES
  • Added a few minor errata
As always:

The automatic updates should work, if not please go to 'Plugins:' select startrek1e and enter as an update URL
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/lackeyccg-stccg/startrek1e/master/updatelist.txt

I hope that this is the last release before Discommendation; with Discommendation we will issue a rather large update to fix a few on the reported errors, remove 2E cards from OTF, remove X-List and Revised and so on. So thanks for your patience and please carry on to report all errors and omissions!

Nava

By scox (Johan Skoglund)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
tribble314 wrote:In the introductory posts, it looks like all the links to the Google Code site are broken now.
Thanks for reporting! Unfortunately Google stopped supporting their Google Code feature in general, so the issue tracker and wiki sites are no longer available. As step one I made a note/made those references strike though now with comments, so it is clear that they are not available anymore. I did not download them before they went down, but I will check if I have some backup if at least the wiki and instruction pages, which easily then could be put on some other host, such as my own private site. Regarding issues tracker, currently I don't think we have many bugs in the plugin in general actually, thanks to very hard work from Nava, so I think we can survive by simply reporting any issues here in this thread.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
I made minor improvements to the CC's 1E Lackey deck export function today.

In the past, decks exported from the CC and imported into Lackey would fail to import cards from reprint sets (such as BaH!) and many 2EBC cards. As of today, those should all work now, which will make the export-to-Lackey function much less frustrating for those of us who build our decks in Deckbuilder before moving them into lackey for testing.

Virtual Promos are still broken. I've submitted a pull request to the git project which I believe will fix it, but it's for scox and nava to decide whether it works and is a healthy change.

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote:I made minor improvements to the CC's 1E Lackey deck export function today.

In the past, decks exported from the CC and imported into Lackey would fail to import cards from reprint sets (such as BaH!) and many 2EBC cards. As of today, those should all work now, which will make the export-to-Lackey function much less frustrating for those of us who build our decks in Deckbuilder before moving them into lackey for testing.

Virtual Promos are still broken. I've submitted a pull request to the git project which I believe will fix it, but it's for scox and nava to decide whether it works and is a healthy change.
We'll include that fix in the next major release (aka <censored>) since that release will change a few things anyways.

Thanks Nava

By LXEBN
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Don't know if this is the place to find a game, but wondering if anyone would be willing to play me tonight on Lackey. Full disclosure this would be a heavy Lackey tutorial (I haven't played before) and a moderate Star Trek 1E tutorial (I've only played casually a couple of times).
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Can't tonight. Think I could tomorrow.

By Bigm264
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Are the virtual sets in lackey also? I used the URL to update but it doesn't show any of the cards from any of the virtual sets. Even when I set the search format to OTF - virtual no cards show up. Also thanks for all the work put into this it's really great.

By scox (Johan Skoglund)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Bigm264 wrote:Are the virtual sets in lackey also? I used the URL to update but it doesn't show any of the cards from any of the virtual sets. Even when I set the search format to OTF - virtual no cards show up. Also thanks for all the work put into this it's really great.
They should all be there yes. Sounds like you might be missing the database file for the virtual cards, which should be at "LackeyCCG\plugins\startrek1e\sets\Virtual.txt". Which files do you see in that ("sets") folder? How did you install the plugin from the beginning?
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation