A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.
  • 280 posts

By vlasopes
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E Czech National Champion 2011
I bought two boxes..I was lucky to pull out among others 2x Maul, his saber, Yoda, Zeb 2x, Obi-wans saber.

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Okay traded and got more boxes.

I just need Yoda x2. Would trade in any person's favor for him. Single or double dice.

I have these as trade fodder:

Mauls Lightsaber x2
ObiWans Lightsaber x1
Kylo Rens Starfighter x1
Zeb x1
Zebs Bo Rifle x2
Saw Gerrera x3
Dr. Aphra x1
Force Wave x1
Finn x1
Tarkin x1
Grand Moff x2
Rebellion Leader x1

Luke Skywalker x4 (Awk)
Lukes Saber x1
Sabine Wren x2
Master of the Council x2
Force Lightning x1
Hounds Tooth x1

Let me know if anyone is interested in any of this, thanks!
~D
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
So I was just scrolling through my facebook feed for one of my star wars destiny groups and I seen that our long lost friend Tyler Fultz, took second at the Dallas regional today.

Congratz!

TK
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
I caved on my resolution to only buy singles. Two boxes of legacies and I have:

Doctor aphra
Grand Moff
Greedo
Kallus rifle
Kylo's starfighter
Maul +lightsaber
Pirate tank x2
Tarkin
Zeb

Traded for another tarkin and then found there's no 7th sister to be found for trade anywhere in my city. So no T7 for me :(. Also like 3 yoda opened between twenty boxes at the two stores I know that carry legacies.

BUT I played riekann jar jar jedha today and it was super fun! At least for me. :shifty:
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Generl R/Jar Jar/Partisan is no joke.

It made top 8 at the San Diego regional a few weeks ago.

I also won three straight tournaments with Tarkin/7th Sister using the Holocron package. It’s fun and hits hard.

TK
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
In fact, you should try eAyala/eRose/Ezra.

I won a tournament with it last week. The store I play at was selling the entire deck for $60.

Also, eKylo2/eMother Talzin is good too and not that expensive.

TK
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Bosskamiura wrote:Generl R/Jar Jar/Partisan is no joke.

I also won three straight tournaments with Tarkin/7th Sister using the Holocron package. It’s fun and hits hard.

TK
I have two Tarkins after buying singles but then I discovered that 7th is a legendary that my FLGS does not have :(.

By vlasopes
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Fritzinger wrote:
Bosskamiura wrote:Generl R/Jar Jar/Partisan is no joke.

TK
I have two Tarkins after buying singles but then I discovered that 7th is a legendary that my FLGS does not have :(.
Would you be willing to trade both Tarkins? I do have full package of Droids and Seventh Sister but missing Tarkins.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
vlasopes wrote: I have two Tarkins after buying singles but then I discovered that 7th is a legendary that my FLGS does not have :(.
Would you be willing to trade both Tarkins? I do have full package of Droids and Seventh Sister but missing Tarkins.[/quote]

Not really ... he's kind of a favorite character even if I don't have the right deck to play him in.

By vlasopes
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
If anyone is interested in making any kind of deal concerning SW:Destiny, let me know. I am looking for many cards to complete my collection.

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
vlasopes wrote:If anyone is interested in making any kind of deal concerning SW:Destiny, let me know. I am looking for many cards to complete my collection.
Vlad,

I'm selling off my Awk, SoR, & EaW Red & Yellow cards...all of the Villain, Hero, & Neutral cards x2. Not willing to split unless it's just by color (all the red or all the yellow).

Is that something you're still needing/interested? Let me know.

Thanks,
~D
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
HoodieDM wrote: I'm selling off my Awk, SoR, & EaW Red & Yellow cards...all of the Villain, Hero, & Neutral cards x2. Not willing to split unless it's just by color (all the red or all the yellow).

Is that something you're still needing/interested? Let me know.

Thanks,
~D
Sticking to trilogy?
Last edited by Fritzinger on Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

By vlasopes
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
SW:D Regionals are on the way and there are couple of cards I am looking for my testing decks and decks of my friend:

X-8 snipe rifle
Ezra
Sabine Wren
Chance Cube
Maul's starfighter 2x
Tarkin 2x

List of my haves is pretty long. With the exception of Yoda and ancient lightsaber which are not for deal I do have almost everything for trade.
Let me know and send me your wants guys.
Vlad
South Dakota Regional May 18th

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the[…]

That is intended. A cure dilemma ALWAYS has its […]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]

Thanks all. I have my handle as my name, I didn&rs[…]