A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.
  • 113 posts

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
lotjx2 wrote:While I agree with the critique of social media society, the Electoral College is a backwards piece of shit. Other than that, really loving the show.
Moderator Note: Discussion of the Electoral College following this post has been relocated to the Politics thread.
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
AllenGould wrote:I'm just irked that they didn't go for the vote rigging angle.
I agree. It would have been much easier for Isaac to just fudge the votes since he could hack the system anyway. No need for the "special simulated CGI scenes" to persuade people to upvote.
(Sorry about the late post, I just watched the episode a couple of days ago.)
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
The "return of the blue alien" ep felt very unnecessary - I don't know if it helped Grayson's arc to get an excuse. (And the rest of the ep is really... weird in terms of how they treat it.)

I did like the horror ep though - especially how they played the silly parts so absolutely straight.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Fiiiiiiiiinally saw the season finale.

And, gosh darn it, I love "Blink of an Eye" so much I am happy to see it remade.

In fact, I think this one might be better than the original. The dealings with the planet are all pretty rote, and Kelly is largely doing a Picard in "Who Watches The Watchers?"... but she's actually responsible for it, and the way she deals with the guilt of it was a nice new layer to this old plot.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Season 2 Trailer is up:

https://youtu.be/lavy7qZ1aoo

Part of me is super excited, part of me is sad that it doesn't kick off until late December.

On the other hand, it gives me something to look forward to during the post football doldrums, so it's not all bad.

By Se7enofMine (ChadC)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote:Season 2 Trailer is up:

https://youtu.be/lavy7qZ1aoo

Part of me is super excited, part of me is sad that it doesn't kick off until late December.

On the other hand, it gives me something to look forward to during the post football doldrums, so it's not all bad.
It does indeed look really good. I really enjoyed season 1 so if they even keep up the same quality, I'll be happy.
Is Sedis a captain?

P'Jem Sanctuary can also DL Sopek .

Virtual Promos 2E

What is the status of promos 0 VP 353, 0 VP 354, a[…]

Capturing Related

Maybe add the [Pun] icon to the proposed definitio[…]

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]