A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
There's a film coming out this weekend called Wonder. Based on a bestselling novel, it features a young boy who was born with a disfigurement as he attends public school for the first time in middle school. There are some pretty big stars attached.

It turns out that there is a fundraiser going on as well. If you go to filmraiser.com and click on 'Wonder,' you'll order your tickets through Fandango and my company will get part of the proceeds. Make sure you select Project ACT (not the one for Andrew J Rickoff) and you're set. Yes, it does have to be this weekend for us to get the credit; don't pretend like you're not going to see Justice League Thursday night or Friday morning anyway!

For those outside the U.S., I appreciate the support, but the company only offers it in America.

The funds will go to Project ACT, a non-profit associated with the Cleveland Metropolitan School District working with homeless children and youth. We've had over a thousand students thus far this year and help families and others their school needs including supplies, uniforms, etc.

Thanks for your consideration.
Is Sedis a captain?

No. You can command a ship without having the mili[…]

Alpha Argratha

If I have Alpha 5 Approach plus Argratha as […]

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're right[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]