It's all about the game. Join a local league and play early, and play often. Check standings, track progress, and more inside.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Fleet Admiral
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Who else is coming in a few days for our league events? Rumor has it Lethal Weapon DVK could make a special guest appearance, but we also need a 4th for 2E as The Full Nelson will be handing out submissions like Halloween candy down in Texas this weekend. Any chance you can jump in, Jason or Roberto?
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
Pants o.t. Tal Shiar wrote:I think I can manage 2E but I will need to borrow a deck or at least a dilemma pile.
I am bringing 2 extra 2E decks (Klingon and Cardassian) and 1 extra dilemma pile. Glad you can join us! I actually have a special prize just for you as a show of appreciation for the double duty you have been pulling to keep our gigs sanctioned. :shifty:
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Everyone,

Thanks to all who came out for both events today. After both events, here are our standings:

Jason Tang 22
Kris Sonsteby 18
Justin Kaufman 16
Jeremy Benedict 12
James Heaney 12
Dan Van Kampen 10
Robert Petersen 8
Joe Kallstrom 6

We will be having a mid week Tribbles night coming up, so keep an eye out for that. Also, if we can find a weekend that works for most people, we'll have a non league events in December.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
CrimsonRavage wrote:We will be having a mid week Tribbles night coming up, so keep an eye out for that. Also, if we can find a weekend that works for most people, we'll have a non league events in December.
League events for mid week Tribbles are now up in the tournament system. These will go down on 12/6/17, and will help us catch up on our league events for the year.

Also, please keep in mind that New Year's Revolution (the annual Charity Draft) will be scheduled shortly. I'm leaning towards New Year's Eve day (12/31/17) to make it easier to find venue space (hopefully, FFG) but haven't hashed everything out yet. In talks with Justin at the last league event, I believe we will piggy back a 1E sealed gig on top of the big 2E sealed tournament like we did last year, but don't quote me on it just yet.

See you all in a few weeks for Tribbles! :cheersL:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
Don't forget about upcoming league events, a double stack of Tribbles on 12/6 and a 1E OTF constructed event on 12/16. You gotta be there! :cheersL:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
Just a reminder about Tribbles and casual gaming tonight at FFG starting around 6:30 p.m. See you there!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
We are at the turning point in the T2E Tough Enough League for the 2017/2018 season, and as to be expected several members of the Frozen Chosen have claimed glory over our first five events. "Hardcore" James Heaney pulled off a quick count win at Fall Brawl. "The Razor" Jeremy Benedict dialed up the win in the first act of Survivor Series shortly before "The Old Pro" Kris Sonsteby bribed the ref to steal the second match on the card. And then last night, at Tables, Ladders, & Chairs, Steve "The Full Nelson" forced his opponents to tap out just before "The Prodigy" Robert Petersen picked the carcass clean to win an event of his own.

With a different winner in each of the five tournaments, leadership of this league's season is far from decided. Who among them will declare supreme victory as the 2nd half and playoffs conclude over the coming months? Tune in to find out!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
Don't forget, December to Dismember goes live in 2 days at Fantasy Flight Games Event Center! Finish off the year in grand fashion with a 1st Edition OTF slugfest, followed by Christmas presents prizes for all including foils and other assorted goodies. You gotta be there!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
Pants o.t. Tal Shiar wrote:My Saturdays are clear for the foreseeable future.
+1

Why did I come back to this snow globe frozen tundra, again? I'll take a 1-way ticket to Belize, please. :wink:

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0

2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]