For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

<t>What episode should be used for Episodic #54?</t>

VOY Season 6 "Fair Haven"
25%
VOY Season 5 "Gravity"
No votes
0%
DS9 Season 2 "Profit and Loss"
No votes
0%
TOS Season 2 "Mirror, Mirror"
63%
DS9 Season 1 "Progress"
13%
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Welcome to the return of Episodic at it's new home, The Continuing Committee. I hope that the game will be as big of a success here as it was on Decipher.com. Since we're entering a new era, lets start up a new cycle and start fresh for the new year.

So, everyone starts with a clean slate!

The point of this contest is simple. Each week, you'll get an episode title randomly pulled from the episodes of each of the five Star Trek television series. Your job is to make a card - any card - based on that episode. You can make any card type, from dilemma to mission to ship, as long as it draws from that episode. I'll provide a brief summary of the episode, just in case you can't quite remember it.

Each month, the participant with the highest score will get a random foil and their choice of cards from my extensive trade list sent to your home - guaranteed.

So, ready to play?

Episodic #52: Season 7 DS9's The Emperor's New Cloak
Grand Nagus Zek is abducted and held hostage by Alliance members from the mirror universe.

Don't forget, these entries are due Friday, January 4th, 2008. Have fun and good luck!

Next: 7 Years of Bad Luck
Last edited by MidnightLich on Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
[Kli] 3 •Worf
Supreme Regent
Klingon
[Cmd] [AU]
•2 Leadership •Navigation •Officer •2 Treachery
Chancellor. Commander: Regency 1.
While this personnel is aboard an [AU] ship with a Cloaking Device, he is attributes +3.
“I want that cloaking device. Think of it…with a fleet of cloaked ships I'll be able to crush the rebellion once and for all.”
[INTEGRITY 2] [CUNNING 5] [STRENGTH 8]
Last edited by The Guardian on Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
(HQ) Mouth of the Wormhole, Mirror Deep Space 9

(AQ)

You may play (Baj)(AU) cards, (Car)(AU) cards, Fer(AU) cards, (Klg)(AU) cards, (NA)(AU) cards and equipment at this mission. When you play an equipment card at this mission, you may discard an AU personnel from hand to download an AU personnel of the same affiliation.

Region: Bajor System

"It looks like Deep Space 9 to me."

--------1----------
Last edited by MattgomeryScott on Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
7 Through The Looking Glass
Event
Reveal your deck. Replace each non- [AU] personnel you command with an [AU] personnel with the same title from your deck; or, replace each [AU] personnel you command with a non- [AU] personnel with the same title from your deck. Place the personnel you replaced in your discard pile. Shuffle your deck. Remove this event from the game.
Last edited by MidnightLich on Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

By Mogh
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[3] •The Emperor's New Cloak
Equipment
When you play this equipment, you may download Engage Cloak
and play it at cost -2. While this equipment is aboard your ship, that
ship has a Cloaking Device. While this equipment is aboard your
[AU] ship that is on your Engage Cloak, each of your [AU] personnel
is Cunning +1 and Strength +1.
“I want that cloaking device. Think of it…with a fleet of cloaked ships
I'll be able to crush the rebellion once and for all.”

(My apologies to The Guardian for using the same quote. I tried to find something different, but the quote just fit my idea.)
Last edited by Mogh on Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 -  
Mogh wrote:(My apologies to The Guardian for using the same quote. I tried to find something different, but the quote just fit my idea.)
No problem. It works well for both.
Last edited by The Guardian on Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Either way…
Dilemma (dual)
Cost 8
This dilemma is cost -1 for each [AU] your opponent controls.
Randomly select 3 personnels.
Unless you have a [AU] personnel among your other personnels attempting this mission, place one treachery personnel among the 3 randomly selected personnels in your opponent brig.
If you have equipment, unless you discard it, stop the other randomly selected personnels.
“- The way I see it you’ve got two choices. You can either head back to where you came from. Or you can head into alliance territory, to rescue your friend without the cloaking device (…).
- Either way, you’re staying with us.”
Last edited by stéphane on Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
[Kli] (7) *Regency One, Flagship of the Alliance
[Cmd] [Cmd] [Cmd] [Stf] [Stf]
[AU] Negh'Var Class
Cloaking Device. When you play this ship, if you command three [AU] cards, it is cost -1 for each Manuever event you command.
Each time you win an engagement involving this ship, you may return an [AU] [Kli] or [AU] [Car] card from you discard pile to your hand.
Range 10 Weapons 10 Shields 10
Last edited by MontgomeryScott on Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
First Edition Art Manager
By jjh (Johnny Holeva)
 - First Edition Art Manager
 -  
You're Supposed to be the Good Guys!
Event
Cost 3

(Image: Mirror Bashir, Ezri, and random Rebel Thug)

Assault. Plays in your core.
Order - Destroy this event to begin combat involving three [AU] personnel. If you win, score 10 points and you may unstop each of your [AU] personnel involved. You cannot begin any other combat this turn.

"My mistake."
Last edited by jjh on Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By ravinok
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[H] •Terok Nor, Rebellion Stronghold
You may play [NA] [AU] cards, [Baj] [AU] cards and equipment at this mission.
Region: Bajor System. Destroy an event in your core to begin an engagement involving your [AU] personnel. If you win, score 10 points and randomly kill an opponent's personnel involved.
Terok Nor: "It looks like Deep Space 9 to me."
Bajoran/Non-Aligned Headquarters
Last edited by ravinok on Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
It's about time I got back in on this action.

[Fer] 4 * Zek
Enterprising Entrepreneur
Ferengi
[Stf]
[SD] 2 Acquisition [SD] Anthropology [SD] Law [SD] Leadership
While this personnel is present with a [AU] personnel, he is attributes +1 for each card beneath your Ferenginar. When you begin a mission attempt with this personnel, your opponent may choose up to 5 cards from beneath your Ferenginar. If you fail this mission attempt, shuffle those cards into your deck.
"There's a fortune to be made in the Alternate Universe."
[Int 4] [Cun 6] [Str 2]

Can anyone give me a more efficient way to write my gametext? Basically, I just want to make it that the user of this Zek doesn't get off the hook when Zek is stopped during the mission attempt (a la Raakin).

I love these icons.
Last edited by grandnagusmorn on Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By wweist
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Ok, bear with me... This is my first attempt at this.

[Int] This Is Still Wrong

Interrupt

Order - Place "Ezri Tigan, Soldier of Fortune" at the location of your [AU] Kira Nerys Personnel. You now command "Ezri Tigan, Soldier of Fortune". Discard this Interrupt.
Order - Download: "This Is Just Wrong" and remove this Interrupt from the game.
Order - Destroy the Event: "This is More Like It" and remove this Interrupt from the game.

"Intendant: 1 Leeta: 1 Quark: 0"

just tell me SOMEONE gets it...
Last edited by wweist on Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 -  
wweist wrote:
MontgomeryScott wrote:
wweist wrote: Just tell me SOMEONE gets it...
Poor Quark. I guess him and Chewie make good pals.
THANK YOU!!! :mrgreen:
I'll tell you what's wrong; the 1E picture of Ezri wasn't used. Hot!
Last edited by The Guardian on Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]

Interested but as you know life is a bit nuts with[…]

I think the scenario was more around things li[…]

Thanks all. I have my handle as my name, I didn&rs[…]