For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By Pazuzu
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Sorry everyone for the delay, but work kept me busy.

ENTRIES FROM LAST THEMATIC CHALLENGE: Mon Capitaine
  1. [NA] (0) • Kamin, Memorial
    Kataanian
    [Pa] [AU]
    [SD] Anthropology [SD] Biology [SD] Geology [SD] Science
    To play this personnel, place your Jean-Luc Picard on the bottom of his owner's deck. You cannot command Jean-Luc Picard. When you lose command of this personnel, you may download Jean-Luc Picard and/or Ressikan Flute.
    "Now we live in you. Tell them of us, my darling."
    Integrity 7 Cunning 6 Strength 3
  2. [Fed] Cousteau {Star Trek: Insurrection}
    Captain's Yacht-class Shuttlcraft
    Large support shuttlecraft named after French explorer Jacques Cousteau from the 20th century on special request of its commander, Jean-Luc Picard. Used for undetected landing on Ba'ku in 2375.
    Staffing: Jean-Luc Picard
    Tractor Beam
    May report aboard your U.S.S. Enterprise-E (for free).
    [DL] any Captain's Order
    Range 8 Weapons 4 Shields 6
  3. [Int] Get off my bridge!
    To play this card you must command a Commander: U.S.S. Enterprise-D or -E personnel.
    Order- Remove a non-ship card an opponent owns at or on your mission from the game.
    Order- Discard a U.S.S. Enterprise-D or -E to draw 2 cards.
    "Carry out his orders. Dyson. Kaplan. Start working on a way to modify the weapons systems."
    "Wait a minute! This is stupid. If we can get off this ship and blow it up, let's do it."
  4. [D] Varied Interests
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard's vast areas of expertise served him well through out the years he commanded the U.S.S. Enterprise. They were also the source of numerous problems during that time.
    To get passed, "stops" one Officer and one Civilian (random selection) OR 2 VIP (your choice). Opponent may download and seed here up to 2 of the following: Captain's Holiday, Don't Call Me Ahab, OR Maman Picard. Nullified by Wall of Ships (discard event) or Shipwreck.
  5. [Bor] LOCUTUS OF BORG
    [SCC] [SCN] [SCD]
    Assimilated Counterpart. Jean-Luc Picard spoke to
    the Federation "If you attempt to intervene, we will destroy you"

[SD] OFFICER [SD] Leadership X 2 [SD] Diplomacy
    [SD] When probing for Assimilate Homeworld, draw three
    probe cards and select one. [SD] May initiate battle against [Fed]
    Integrity 9 Cunning 8 Strength 9
  6. [Fed] Picard and Q
    [Cmd] [Cmd] Officer Q Image Image
    As captain of the U.S.S. Enterprise, Jean-luc Picard had many encounters with his omnipotent tormentor Q. The trial never ended.
    Picard: [SD] Diplomacy, [SD] Leadership, [SD] Navigation
    Q: [SD] Law, [DL] Q-Flash (may seed beneath this mission)
    Integrity: 8 + Q Cunning: 8 + Q Strength: 6 + Q
  7. [NA] Robin Hood
    [Q] CIVILIAN
    Jean-Luc Picard played the heroic character in one of Q's scenarios where he was the leader of the Merry Men.
    [SD] Leadership x2 [SD] Honor x2 [SD] Law
    [SD] Your I Am Not a Merry Man! may target non-Klingon personnel and may play for free once per turn.
    Integrity 7 Cunning 10 Strength 6
  8. [Rom] [Fed] Spock and Picard
    [Cmd] [Cmd] V.I.P Officer
    The human dissident Jean-Luc Picard allowed the Vulcan dissident ambassador Spock to finally know his father.
    Spock: [SD] Diplomacy x2 [SD] Mindmeld [DL] Vulcan Mindmeld
    Picard: [SD] Diplomacy x2 [SD] Honor [SD] Archaeology [SD] Music
    Integrity 9+9 Cunning 10+8 Strength 8+6
  9. [Fed] (5) • Jean-Luc Picard, Dixon Hill
    [Cmd] [TNG]
    Anthropology, Diplomacy, Honor, Law, Leadership, Officer, Security
    Commander: U.S.S. Enterprise-D. When you play this personnel, if you command a Holoprogram, he is cost -2. When you play this personnel, choose an event with a card on it. The player that commands that event places the top card of his or her deck on the event.
    "Look fellas, this is no longer amusing."
    Integrity 8 Cunning 6 Strength 6

SCOREBOARD
commdecker 10
Armus 9 (+1)
WeyounsLastClone 9 (+2)
MattgomeryScott 8 (+1)
Pazuzu 7 (+2)
Danny 5
LostZoat 4
HoodieDM 4 (+1)
Naetor 4 (+1)
jrch5618 3
superdave 3
rferries 2
winterflames 2 (+1)
Cartagia 1
Smiley 1

PRIZE POOL
1st Place: 1 Year Premium Subscription + one random Continuing Committee Promo
2nd Place: 1 Booster Pack "The Motion Pictures" + one random Continuing Committee Promo
3rd Place: 1 Booster Pack "Reflections" (First Edition) + one random Continuing Committee Promo

PREVIOUS CHALLENGES
January 2019: New Year's Resolution (Link)
February 2019: Café des Armours (Link)
March 2019: The Neverending Story (Link)
April 2019: Fire and Ice (Link)
May 2019: All Good Things (Link)
June 2019: The Final Frontier (Link)
July 2019: God is a DJ (Link)
August 2019: The machines are rising (Link)
September 2019: Mon Capitaine (Link)

THEMATIC CHALLENGE VI 10: NOBODY CALLS ME CHICKEN
In 26 October 1985 Dr. Emmett Brown did the first time travelling with his plutonium powered modified DeLorean. His friend Marty McFly had serious issues when somebody calls him chicken. In order to celebrate this date (and because we had already a time travelling thematic challenge) create a Star Trek CCG card around honor, cowards, threats, chicken, etc.

DEADLINE 31th October 2019

Sneak peak for November's challenge: I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?

Important information on December's challenge: Because I would really like to finish the year with a bigger challenge completed with voting, I will run the December challenge from 1 December until 15 December and the voting from 16 December until 31 December. In order to compensate I will release the thematic challenge for December on 15 November overlapping with the November challenge for two weeks.

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I

[Evt] (1) •Mek'ba
Plays on Qo'Nos. When you play this, place a card from hand face down on this event. When an opponent begins a mission attempt, you may reveal that card- Chancellor: score 5 points; Infiltrator: opponent discards all interrupts; Ritual: place a personnel there, here. Then remove that card from the game.
"I have come to challenge the lies that have been spoken of my father."
Last edited by Naetor on Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Vote: B

[Inc] Incident
Holoprogram: Torres Zeta-1
Seeds or plays on a ship with Holodeck. Your Dissident, Resistance and [Maq] personnel aboard are Integrity-2, Strength +2 and must mortally wound if able. While such personnel are [Fed] they may ignore all affiliation battle restrictions.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Vote I
[D] (0) Regrettable Insult
Randomly select two personnel. Unless one of those personnel has 2 Honor, the personnel with the lowest Strength is killed.
"You're afraid. You want to destroy the ship and run away. You coward.
"If you were any other man I would kill you where you stand."

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Vote: G

My Entry:

[Evt] 2 *Creatures of Duty

Maneuver. To play this event you must command 3 [Rom] personnel. Plays in your core. Each of your [Rom] Commanders are Integrity +1 (or +2 while aboard his or her ship.)
When you are about to lose command of your [Rom] ship with its corresponding Commander aboard, you may destroy that ship to prevent that.

"We are creatures of duty, captain. I have lived my life by it. Just one more duty to perform."

Notes: I went with honour as my theme, but with a twist. For Romulans honour is very much tied in to their duty to the Empire, so what better way to represent that than with Keras' ultimate sacrifice to prevent his ship falling into enemy hands, from the TOS episode Balance of Terror. Plus I just like finding reasons to give Romulans higher Integrity because the game is from such a Federation point of view when it comes to that.

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.

By Pazuzu
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Vote E

[Inc] Soldiers of the Empire
Seeds on table. If you did not seed any facility you may download I.K.C. Koraga OR I.K.C. Rotarran. Your [Kli] Honor personnel may report abroad your ship at a [S] mission; once each turn, one such personnel may report aboard for free. Whenever you win a ship battle OR solve a mission, you may draw a card and place a [Kli] Honor personnel from your discard pile in your point area (worth points equal to INTEGRITY). Discard Incident if you played a [Kli] Treachery personnel.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Vote C

[Fed](1) •Nog, "Noggles"
Ferengi, [Stf] [DS9]
Acquisition, Engineer, Physics
While present with a Hologram, Nog is Integrity +2 and if an opponent's card destroys your Holoprogram, that opponent loses 5 points.
"I don't know if I'm ready to face that. If I stay here, at least I know what the future is going to be like."
Integrity 5 Cunning 6 Strength 5
Question for noob

I still think I'm misunderstanding TMW. By saying […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]