For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
We have all seen that every once in a while we got a new 2E card that had a 1E version. Well, all I’m going to do is take all of the remaining cards and remake them as 2E cards. I plan on making most cards from a gameplay standpoint like the designers would, so no overpowering mechanics if I can help it. I will also not be creating any new icons or keywords. I will try and stick with the spirit of the card though. Afterwards, I would love feedback and will even alter the card further and save the collaborated results for comparison if the case arises.

Skip:
The Traveler as The Traveler, Transcendent Explorer (Personnel in Fractured Time)

Original:
[NA] The Twin Mistresses of Evil
[Stf] [Stf] SCIENCE + SCIENCE [DQ]
Captain Proton villains portrayed by the Delaney sisters, Megan and Jenny. Threatened to use their Brain Probe to make Buster Kincaid their slave. He didn’t mind.
Demonica: [SD]Doubles skills of any Harry Kim present.
Malicia: [SD]Doubles skills of any Tom Paris present.

[INTEGRITY 3+3] [CUNNING 8+8] [STRENGTH 5+5]

2E Equivalent:
[Fed] 1 •Jenny Delaney
Malicia, Twin Misress of Evil
Human
[Stf] [Voy]
[SD]Physics [SD]Science
Adventures of Captain Proton.
When you play this personnel, if you command Megan Delaney, you may download Tom Paris.
“An old friend, Captain Proton.”
[INTEGRITY 4] [CUNNING 5] [STRENGTH 5]

[Fed] 1 •Megan Delaney
Demonica, Twin Misress of Evil
Human
[Stf] [Voy]
[SD]Astrometrics [SD]Science
Adventures of Captain Proton.
When you play this personnel, if you command Jenny Delaney, you may download Harry Kim.
“Make that two old friends.”
[INTEGRITY 4] [CUNNING 5] [STRENGTH 5]

Notes:
After being mentioned by Paris and Kim from the first season, we finally get to see the Delaney sisters in the Captain Proton universe, five years later. I modeled them on another pair of sisters we all know and love.

I should also mention that I am going to discontinue double-posting here and at the Decipher site (though I doubt many even noticed) as I feel everyone has now moved to the new site that is going to. From now on, the Continuing Committee will be the Punch-Ups' permanent home. This coincides with the posting of the last Follow-Up on Decipher's boards as I am done with the comparisons of cards that I had done from WYLB. If you want to check any of those out, they are hanging around and will probably be pretty close to the (if not simply the) last posts on the Dream Cards boards until those boards are ever taken off-line.

Next: Third Headquarters

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0

2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]