For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Vote I (there are some great choices, and it's hard to choose out 1 when it's clear that everyone put a lot of thought and effort into the entries, so kudo points to everyone who entered!)

As for contests, I quite liked the 'Unmoderated' where you had to think of a 'double entendre'. But there were plenty others, I think in general it is great that you guys still come up with new and interesting Thematics, already five seasons running!

As for my entry that I like the most, it was actually one of my very few 1E entries. I believe the theme was Family.
WeyounsLastClone wrote: [Fer] Sons of Moogie
CIVILIAN ENGINEER [Stf] [Stf]
Sons of their moogie Ishka. Rom occasionaly serves as waiter in Quark's Bar, where Quark is bartender, proprietor, and cook (if only operating the replicator).
Quark: [SD] X=3 or 8 [SD] Computer Skill x2 [DL] Dabo
Rom: [SD] Y=4 or 7 [SD] Physics [DL] Nog OR Leeta
INTEGRITY X+Y CUNNING 8+X STRENGTH Y+5
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E Omarion Nebula Regional Champion 2024
I'm torn between A and C. I'm going to Vote C because Hirogen are just that damn cool!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
I'm unfortunately ill at the moment and have some family stuff to deal with. Outstanding scores as well as declaring a winner for this challenge and the entire Season will be up when I am able. Can't say at present when that will be. Sorry for the delay.

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
MattgomeryScott wrote:I'm unfortunately ill at the moment and have some family stuff to deal with. Outstanding scores as well as declaring a winner for this challenge and the entire Season will be up when I am able. Can't say at present when that will be. Sorry for the delay.

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.
So sorry to hear, hope you're getting well soon and you can get the family stuff sorted.
Take your time, and take care of yourself!

By Smiley (Cristoffer Wiker)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
How's things? I really hope MattgomertScott is well and will be able to restart this thread again. Or are KazonPADD going to stepp up again maybe?

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Smiley wrote:How's things? I really hope MattgomertScott is well and will be able to restart this thread again. Or are KazonPADD going to stepp up again maybe?
Hi Smiley. Thanks for the reminder. :D

Firstly, sorry everyone. I've let Thematic slide and haven't kept you all up to date. This year has been crazy for me, with some great high points and but also some really low points, and a load of health stuff, so after everything else I just haven't had the energy to put into Thematic.

I hope to have some news for you all about Thematic's future in the next few weeks, as well as finally getting the scores from Season V sorted so we can crown a winner.

I've also got an idea for a different kind of Dream Card challenge that I can basically just set up and then let it run with minimal input required from me, so I'll try and get that up and running by the end of the week if possible, so you'll all have something to take part in while I sort out Thematic. :D

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.

By Smiley (Cristoffer Wiker)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
How's this turning out? Everything ok?

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Smiley wrote:How's this turning out? Everything ok?
I should (finally) be able to reveal the final scores and winner of Thematic Season V before the end of the week. Just need to double check my maths. :D

As for the future, well I hope to have some news soon. In the meantime, I'm running alternating 1E and 2E challenges with Thematic Collective Endeavour.

Current challenge is a 1E set "Way of the Warrior." Even if you don't play 1E, take a look and maybe have a go?

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.
Virtual Promos 2E

What is the status of promos 0 VP 353, 0 VP 354, a[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Keywords are written in lore, not implied Exc[…]

Capturing Related

Maybe add the [Pun] icon to the proposed definitio[…]

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]