For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
[Door] Tactical Decsion
Unique. Downloads from draw deck in seed phase to your battle bridge door. Double all you tactical cards offensive and defensive bonus. Also, you may draw an additional tactic card at start of each ship battle.

By Smiley (Cristoffer Wiker)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
I'm a bit confused about this one? Could you help me out here.
LuthySloan wrote:[Door] Tactical Decsion
Unique. Downloads from draw deck in seed phase to your battle bridge door. Double all you tactical cards offensive and defensive bonus. Also, you may draw an additional tactic card at start of each ship battle.
Unique should probably be last in the text but let's look at the other text.
This card says it downloads from the draw deck? Is this supposed to be a way to have a free seed without saying "seeds for free"? Looking at the rest of the card just says staple and power creep to me. Doubling all tactic cards would mean that anyone not using this would be at a serious disadvantage. And on top of that being able to draw an extra card for free each time drawing to tactics without having to pay in anyway for it would be a great advantage. Going from 3 to 4 cards makes you able to chose from 33% more than an opponent not seeding this by his BBD.

And the second question would be, what would this card achieve? What problem is it addressing and trying to solve?

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
To me having 0-1 player use battle brige deck makes no sense, its purpose is to interact. That it is not powerfull enought or the bonuses are not worth it, is whats addressed.

- Yes its a altnerate wording for "seeds for free" since this phrase is not used.

- having a free bugfix card that allows both player to draw 3 instead of 2 cards (+50%) is the purpsoe, to give more player choice and less randomness.

- The Battle Bridge Side deck is not strong enought to be used by player, unless its a battle deck wanting some casutlies with battle or dilemmas.

- Its a way to a) make battle bridge strong enought so that both player use it

- Its using a double in offensive/defense as well as an extra card, to make ship battle more tacitical and fun.

Wheather or not that is wished depends.

I´d like to see ship battles being both random and tactical when both player (or the majority of the player) would now use [Tac] .
Crossover question

I was literally just typing up this question all[…]

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0