For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Welcome to Fill in the Blank, the set-building dream card contest!

Each week I will post the collector’s information for one of the cards in the set’s cardlist. Contestants are free to create whatever card they see fit for that slot in the cardlist, keeping in mind the surrounding cards. As the contest progresses, the cardlist will become more and more defined, guiding the contests’ choices.

The theme of our set is The Villains of Star Trek. Not every card has to fit the theme, of course, but it’s something to keep in mind when voting. Speaking of voting, as per normal each contestant will vote for one of the previous week’s entries (with the exception that as the contest runner, I will vote ONLY in the case of a tie).

Our winner from last week: MattgomeryScott! We had quite a diversity of votes this time, and MattgomeryScott was the only contestant to earn multiple votes.
[D] 3 I'm Going To Miss You.

Dilemma

When your opponent reveals this dilemma, add 5 to each of this dilemma's requirements for each different Q event in play. Unless you have an attribute > 30, all your personnel are stopped, and if you have more points than your opponent, lose 5 points.

“Goodbye, Jean-Luc. I'm gonna miss you. You had such potential. But then again, all good things must come to an end.”

Here are our entries for this week:
Entry A wrote: [Fed] 2 •William T. Riker, "Chef"
Human, [Cmd] [no other icons]
[SD] Anthropology [SD] Diplomacy [SD] Navigation [SD] Law
You may play this personnel at your Earth if you command three [SF] personnel or three [TOS] personnel. While this personnel is aboard a [SF] ship, he becomes [SF] . While this personnel is aboard a [TOS] ship, he gains [TOS] .
Integrity 6 Cunning 6 Strength 6
"Roll it a little bit thinner, like this."
Entry B wrote: [Fed] (4) * William Riker, Desperate Survivor
[Cmd] [AU] Human
[SD] Anthropology [SD] Leadership [SD] Officer [SD] Security [SD] Treachery
Commander: U.S.S. Enterprise-D. When any number of your [AU] personnel are about to be stopped, you may kill your non-[AU] personnel on a ship at this mission to prevent that.
"You don't know what it's like in our universe... NO! WE WON'T GO BACK!"
Integrity 4 -- Cunning 6 -- Strength 6
Entry C wrote: [Fed] (4) •Section 31 Weyoun, Pragmatic Handler
Hologram
[E]
•Anthropology •Diplomacy •Exobiology •Intelligence •Leadership •Security
Your [Fed] Intelligence personnel with Honor present are Integrity +1. Your [Fed] Intelligence personnel with Treachery present are Cunning +1.
"You rose above the petty question of whose side you were on and made a moral decision."
INT 4 CUN 6 STR 4
Entry D wrote: [Fed] 4 *Luther Sloan, Man of Shadows

[Cmd] [E] Human

2 Intelligence, Law, Programming, 2 Security, 2 Treachery

You may play this personnel at any mission.

"I lived in a world of secrets, of sabotage and deceit."

Integrity: 2, Cunning: 6, Strength: 5
Entry E wrote: [Fer] (4) •Gaila, Devious Cousin
[Cmd] Ferengi
[SD] 2 Acquisition [SD] Anthropology [SD] Navigation [SD] Programming [SD] Treachery
While you have more cards in hand than your opponent, your Ferengi are Cunning +1. While you have more events in your core than your opponent, your Ferengi are Strength +1.
"What do I have to do in return?"
Integrity 3 Cunning 5 Strength 5
Entry F wrote: [Fed] (2) [unique] Nancy Crater, "Salt Vampire"
Alien
[TOS] [Pa]
[SD] Anthropology [SD] Archaeology [SD] Telepathy [SD] Treachery
Shape-Shifter. You may play this personnel at cost +2 to make the opponent on your left reveal the top four dilemmas of his or her dilemma pile. Each dual dilemma and space dilemma revealed this way is removed from the game. The remaining dilemmas return to his or her owner's dilemma pile.
Order - Return this personnel to her owner's hand to randomly select a personnel present to be killed.
INTEGRITY 4 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 8
Entry G wrote: [Fer] 4 •Barclay Hologram, "Reg"
[Stf] Hologram
[SD] Astrometrics [SD] Engineer [SD] Physics [SD] Programming [SD] Treachery
Infiltrator. When your opponent completes a space mission, you may return this personnel to his owner's hand to place a personnel involved in your brig.
"We have an egg-mergency here, people! I want to know what you plan to do about it!"
Entry H wrote: [Fed] (3) •Worf, Traitor to the Empire
Klingon
[Cmd] [DS9]
[SD] Anthropology [SD] Honor [SD] Officer [SD] Security
Order - This personnel loses Honor and gains Treachery until the end of the turn. You may do this only once each turn.
"If you turn your back on me now, for as long as I live, you will not be welcome anywhere in the Klingon Empire. ... You will have nothing."
"Except my honor."

Integrity 7 Cunning 5 Strength 8
Please remember to vote for one of these entries in your post, referencing the entry’s letter.

This week’s card is...

Card #16!

Card #16 must come between Ultimatum (Event - Card #14) and I Do Not Take Orders From You! (Interrupt - Card #18). Events and Interrupts are adjacent to each other on the cardlists, so this card must fall into one of those two types.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Here’s what we have so far:

Dilemmas:

1. Evil’s Plans
Danny wrote: [D] (0) Evils Plans
Your opponent discards a personnel that could be played at his or her headquarters mission from his or her hand. That personnel's cost is added to this dilemma's cost. Unless you have the skills on that personnel, all your personnel are stopped.
"And another thing. These villains always have a trick up their sleeve. Trapdoors, secret weapons."
By Danny
3. Gift of the Tormentor
GooeyChewie wrote: [D] (4) Gift of the Tormentor
Dilemma
Choose one: You personnel are attributes +2 until the end of the mission attempt and your opponent scores 5 points; or lose 5 points.
"We have offered you a gift beyond all other gifts."
By GooeyChewie
4. I’m Going To Miss You
[D] 3 I'm Going To Miss You.

Dilemma

When your opponent reveals this dilemma, add 5 to each of this dilemma's requirements for each different Q event in play. Unless you have an attribute > 30, all your personnel are stopped, and if you have more points than your opponent, lose 5 points.

“Goodbye, Jean-Luc. I'm gonna miss you. You had such potential. But then again, all good things must come to an end.”
By MattgomeryScott

Event:

10. Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges
GooeyChewie wrote: [Evt] (2) Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges
Event
Paranoia. To play this event, each of your non-headquarters missions must require Intelligence. Plays in your core. Your [Fed] Intelligence personnel may meet Integrity and Strength requirements using Cunning.
"In time of war, the law falls silent. Cicero. So is that what we have become? A twenty fourth century Rome driven by nothing more than the certainty that Caesar can do no wrong!"
By GooeyChewie

13. Triskelion Trial
GooeyChewie wrote: [Evt] (0) Triskelion Trial
Event
Plays in your core. When your dilemma would randomly select three personnel, you may instead choose one eligible personnel. You may do this only once each turn.
"As leader of your people, your spirit seems most indomitable. We suggest you alone, pitted against three contestants of our choosing."
By GooeyChewie
14. Ultimatum
Peers wrote: [Evt] (2) *Ultimatum
To play this event, lose 5 points. Plays on an opponent's mission. When you play this event, name a personnel. This mission may not be completed if that personnel is at this mission.
"There can be no peace... as long as Kirk lives!"
By Peers
16. *in creation*

Interrupt:

18. I Do Not Take Orders From You!
CaptMDKirk wrote: [Int] I Do Not Take Orders From You!
Interrupt
To play this interrupt, you must command a personnel with 2 Treachery. When your opponent executes one of his or her personnel's order abilities, discard a card from hand to prevent that. That order ability may not be executed until the end of this turn. Remove this interrupt from the game.
"Admiral Dougherty will not be joining us for dinner."
By CaptMDKirk

Missions:

21. Earth, Seat of the Empire
Peers wrote: [H] * Earth, Seat of the Empire
[AQ]
You may play [Pa] [AU] cards and equipment at this mission. At the end of your turn, any non-[Pa][AU] personnel you command are killed unless they have Treachery.
This mission is not attemptable.
--2--
By Peers

Personnel - Borg:

24. Borg Queen, Relentless Pursuer
WeyounsLastClone wrote: [Bor] (4) •Borg Queen, Relentless Pursuer
[Cmd] Borg
• 2 Leadership • Officer • 2 Treachery
Commander: Borg Queen's Vessel. When you win an engagement involving this personnel, you may discard the top card of your deck. If it is an event, you may name a skill; randomly select an opponent's personnel involved who has that skill, take command of him or her and place him or her aboard your ship.
"Welcome home."
Integrity 2 Cunning 8 Strength 6
By WeyounsLastClone
26. Weyoun, Deceptive Diplomat
WeyounsLastClone wrote: [Dom] (4) •Weyoun, Deceptive Diplomat
[Cmd] Vorta
Anthropology, Biology, Diplomacy, Exobiology, Leadership, Treachery
When this personnel would be stopped or killed by a dilemma, you may discard a card from hand to have him gain a skill of your choice until the end of your turn instead.
"Oh my! That is quite toxic, isn't it?"
Integrity 2 Cunning 6 Strength 4
By WeyounsLastClone
29. *in voting*
33. Shinzon, Forcing Their Hand
WeyounsLastClone wrote: [Rom] (4) •Shinzon, Forcing Their Hand
[Cmd] Human
Anthropology, Diplomacy, Engineer, Leadership, Officer, 2 Treachery
Commander: Scimitar. When you play this personnel, your opponent draws a card and then reveals his or her hand. This personnel is cost -1 for each Event and Interrupt revealed.
"And my voice shall echo through time, long after yours has faded to a dim memory!"
Integrity 1 Cunning 6 Strength 6
By WeyounsLastClone

Ships:

35. Borg Abduction Cube
Peers wrote: [Bor] (7) *Borg Abduction Cube
[Stf] [Stf] [Stf] [Stf] [Stf]
Cube
When a [S] dilemma you own of cost 4 or more is revealed, you may remove that dilemma from the game to place this ship from hand at the mission that dilemma was to be faced.
Order- Discard a card from hand to begin an engagement involving this ship. If you win, select an opponent's personnel involved to be beamed to this ship.
Range 10 Weapons 12 Shields 11
By Peers

By CaptMDKirk (Matt Kirk)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Vote E
[Int] All For One
When your personnel is facing a dilemma, if three Hologram personnel are present, he or she is attributes +3 and may be excluded from any random selections until the end of that dilemma.
"Shall we… have at them?"

By Peers
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Vote: E

[Int] A World Of Secrets
To play this event, stop any number of Intelligence personnel you command (If it is not your turn, they do not unstop until the end of your next turn). Take an event from hand that plays in your core with a cost equal to the number of personnel you just stopped and place it in your core.

By DJstormtrooper (Tyler Fultz)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Vote B
[Int] Bad Blood
When any number of your [NA] Genetically Enhanced personnel are about to be stopped, if each opponent has more points that you, prevent that.
"From hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake... I spit my last breath at thee!"

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
GooeyChewie wrote:Our winner from last week: MattgomeryScott! We had quite a diversity of votes this time, and MattgomeryScott was the only contestant to earn multiple votes.
Yay! I finally have a card in this set. :D

Vote: B

My Entry:

Card #16

[Int] Battle Bridge

Maneuever
Plays at the start of an engagement involving your ship with four or more staffing icons. That ship is Weapons +3 and Shields +3 until the end of this engagement.

“Many larger starships such as the Galaxy-class U.S.S. Enterprise-D feature a secondary “battle” bridge, designed for use in tactical situations or when the main bridge is damaged or elsewhere.”

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Vote B
[Evt] (2) Watch Your Future's End
Maneuver. Plays in your core. When you play this event, name a ship. When an opponent's ship with that card title is destroyed, destroy this event to score 10 points.
"I am bringing the external sensors on-line."
"Quantum torpedoes locked."
"Destroy them."

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Architect
[Evt] (1) Yridian Informant
Event
Plays on an opponent's mission. When that player begins a mission attempt at that mission, you may destroy this event to examine your opponent's personnel involved.
"I am Jaglom Shrek, a man with information to sell."
Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Congrats to Mugato for going 4-0 in the tournament[…]

Jared Hoffman FW Mathew McCalpin 100-12

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't comma[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon arr[…]