For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
I knew after doing 1-2 Punch-Up long enough, one of the concepts I have already finished would be used in the actual game. Let’s see how the two versions stack up.

My Version: (off of Pimoo)
[Dom] 3 Pimoo
Dosi
[Stf]
•Acquisition •Anthropology •Archaeology •Geology •Medical •Transporters
When you play this personnel, take command of a Commodity you own in an opponent’s core.
“This is all about profit. And like the Ferengi, the Dosi are very serious when it comes to profit.”
INTEGRITY 5 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 6

The Continuing Committee’s Version:
[Dom] 2 Pimoo
Dosi
[Stf]
•Acquisition •Anthropology •Programming •Transporters
When you play a Commodity event, you may stop this personnel to make that event cost –2.
“A very profitable opportunity for all concerned, I might add.”
INTEGRITY 6 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 6
38 V 26

Notes:
Here, the difference in cost is most evident in the removal of two skills, trading Archaeology, Geology, and Medical for Programming, but that still leaves me with three check marks. My ability was to balance the other Dominion Acquisition personnel that liked to give command of the Commodities. The final version is based on the understanding that Commodities were cost-intensive. Pimoo and the later Allamill were designed to counter this hurdle. The quotes are both fine and my docked Integrity was for no good reason other than she was a non-unique personnel.

Decklist updated to include dilemmas. Crippling St[…]

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't com[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon a[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

That's what I thought. I think the card may not b[…]