For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
I knew after doing 1-2 Punch-Up long enough, one of the concepts I have already finished would be used in the actual game. Let’s see how the two versions stack up.

My Version: (off of Friendly Fire [Homefront])
[Fed] 2 •Karidian
Kodos the Executioner
Human
[TOS] [Pa]
•2 Anthropology •Diplomacy •Law •Leadership
You may play this personnel at cost +4 to make him Integrity –5, gain 2 Treachery, and gain “Order – If you command more personnel present than each other player, randomly select three personnel present to be killed. You may do this only once each turn.” until the end of this turn.
INTEGRITY 7 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 4

The Continuing Committee’s Version:
[Fed] 2 •Kodos the Executioner
“Anton Karidian”
Human
[TOS] [Pa]
•Anthropology •Biology •Leadership •Programming •2 Treachery
You may play this personnel at cost +3 to search your dilemma pile for up to three copies of The Conscience of the King and place them on your opponent’s missions. Then, shuffle and replace your dilemma pile.
“There was another part I once played long ago.”
INTEGRITY 2 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 5
38 V 28

Notes:
Back when the alternate image of Friendly Fire was released, I took the opportunity to do a few new interpretations of old cards. I decided that his real name was his assumed name, but I understand it going the other way. (I love having a nickname as part of the card title.) His ability matched that interpretation by temporarily adjusting to his earlier persona. His Integrity goes down to the final version’s level and he gains his 2 Treachery. I preferred an extra Anthropology (good for an outstanding actor), Diplomacy, and Law in lieu of Biology and Programming. My ability was meant to represent his drastic measures that could end up hurting your own personnel at an attempt to kill an opponent. Of course, I’ve said it before, but this is my favorite card in Hard Time and his ability is why. Finally, the quote is a simple explanation of the greater story and as always I underestimate the Strength on old men and women.
Deck Design Strategy

I agree with @stressedoutatumc . The way I like[…]

I get the FL 100-0....game over in 10 minutes due […]

The deck qualifies, but the tournament currently[…]

Yes your 5-three cost and 1-five cost were r[…]