For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
I knew after doing 1-2 Punch-Up long enough, one of the concepts I have already finished would be used in the actual game. Let’s see how the two versions stack up.

My Version: (off of Ah-Kel and Ro-Kel)
[NA] 2 •Ah-Kel
Half of One Being
Miradorn
[Cmd]
•Archaeology •Astrometrics •Leadership •Programming •Treachery
Commander: Ja-Zel. Smuggler.
When you play this personnel, you may download Ro-Kel. When your opponent kills your Smuggler personnel present, you may kill an opponent’s personnel present. At the end of your turn, if you do not command Ro-Kel, kill this personnel.
“He killed the part of me that made existence bearable.”
INTEGRITY 4 CUNNING 5 STRENGTH 7

[NA] 2 •Ro-Kel
Half of One Being
Miradorn
[Cmd]
•Acquisition •Biology •Security •Transporters •Treachery
Commander: Ja-Zel. Smuggler.
When you play this personnel, you may download Ah-Kel. While you command exactly two copies of an event in your core, if one of those events is about to be destroyed, you may stop this personnel to prevent that. At the end of your turn, if you do not command Ah-Kel, kill this personnel.
INTEGRITY 4 CUNNING 5 STRENGTH 7

5 •Ja-Zel
[Stf] [Stf] [Stf]
Ma-Karn Class
While this ship has a corresponding Commander aboard, it is Weapons +2. While this ship has two corresponding Commanders aboard, it is Range +2.
“There will barely be a trace of your little vessel when we’re finished with you…”
RANGE 7 WEAPONS 8 SHIELDS 8

The Continuing Committee’s Version:
[NA] 2 Ah-Kel
Miradorn
[Stf]
•Archaeology •Diplomacy •Exobiology •Medical
Smuggler.
When you play this personnel, you may download Smuggling Run.
“We don’t have a long time.”
INTEGRITY 5 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 6
38 V 34

[NA] 2 Ro-Kel
Miradorn
[Stf]
•Anthropology •Geology •Law •Programming
Smuggler.
While you command Smuggling Run, this personnel gains Leadership and Physics.
“You promised us a buyer.”
INTEGRITY 5 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 6
38 V 41

Notes:
There’s a lot to compare here, so just hitting the highlights: obviously, mine were unique and I made a ship that had a U.S.S. Lakota-esque ability. I don’t know why I made them have super-human Strength. I like that the final versions still have a connection to each other still. Skills hardly match up at all, but our goal in the CC versions were to have skills cover mission requirements.

Since Discovery is really just The Michael Burnham[…]

So with the new version of The Final Frontier , i[…]

FIRST pair? You got more cooking? I am hoping t[…]

Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]