For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
I knew after doing 1-2 Punch-Up long enough, one of the concepts I have already finished would be used in the actual game. Let’s see how the two versions stack up.

My Version: (off of Dar)
[NA] 2 Dar
Hologram
•Archaeology •Honor •Medical •Programming
While you command three [Dom] personnel, this personnel is attributes +2, and becomes [Dom].
Breen Hologram created as prey by the Hirogen. Once liberated by Iden, conflicting information about Breen caused erratic behavior.
INTEGRITY 5 CUNNING 5 STRENGTH 5

The Continuing Committee’s Version:
[NA] 2 Dar
Hologram
•Archaeology •Engineer •Navigation •Transporters
While you command three [Dom] personnel, this personnel is Cunning +2, Strength +2, and becomes [Dom].
Breen Hologram created as prey by the Hirogen. Once liberated by Iden, his background in logistics helped extend the energy stores aboard the Olarra.
INTEGRITY 5 CUNNING 5 STRENGTH 5
38 V 37

Notes:
Weird again! Okay, this one was straight up me thinking that the earlier design was the right choice. With Sumek being the [Fed] version who only gained skills, I liked the idea of the [Dom] version (the anti- [Fed]) only getting attributes, which worked well for a Breen. The other designers liked the idea, but preferred no Integrity boost. That was fine by me. We had talked about Wodek’idan instead. After that, a rejiggering of the skills to give us what we needed. End of story.
Crossover question

I was literally just typing up this question all o[…]

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0