For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Inspired by another thread.

A lot of card games end up having some feature to offset the advantage a player has in going first in said game. In Magic you skip the draw step of your first turn. In Star Realms the first player's opening hand is 3 cards instead of 5. Gateway, Historical Research seems to be the only available aid for players in 2e.

But there's problems putting patch text on missions limiting deck building and such. So... what if the text for going 2nd was on [H]? (hm... would give dual HQ decks an advantage - should they have a boost after all the hate over the years? or should a rule be put in, "you get to use 1 of the HQ texts")

Even better, what if the text played into each affiliations' theme?

I uh... I know the obvious themes (like Cardassia, download a capture card or all captures are cost -1 if going 2nd) but also know there's more to each affiliation out there. So what would be text you would put on each HQ that would be most useful to the different decks using that HQ?

Just... thought it would be fun to brainstorm.

Decklist updated to include dilemmas. Crippling St[…]

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't com[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon a[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

That's what I thought. I think the card may not b[…]