For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
I knew after doing 1-2 Punch-Up long enough, one of the concepts I have already finished would be used in the actual game. Let’s see how the two versions stack up.

My Version: (off of Dr. Noah)
[NA] 2 •Dr. Noah
Visionary
Hologram
•Astrometrics •Biology •Leadership •2 Treachery
When this personnel is killed by a dilemma, each player kills each copy of Benjamin Sisko that he or she commands.
Order – Return this personnel to his owner’s hand to place an opponent’s most Cunning personnel present in your brig. Your opponent may reveal an equipment card from hand to prevent this.
INTEGRITY 1 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 6

The Continuing Committee’s Version:
[NA] 3 •Hippocrates Noah
Visionary Mastermind
Hologram
•Acquisition •Archaeology •Geology •Law •Leadership •2 Treachery
When this personnel is killed by a dilemma, each player kills each copy of Benjamin Sisko that he or she commands.
“The real goal of this project is to have these lasers of mine produce massive fissures in the Earth’s crust, releasing millions of tons of molten lava.”
INTEGRITY 1 CUNNING 7 STRENGTH 6
38 V 38

Notes:
With two additional skills, the cost increase feels right. Then, there’s the name. I don’t know why I went with the 1E name. Maybe it was Dr. Leah Brahms. The subtitle kept the “Visionary” part which was from Noah’s own description of himself. In any case, Astrometrics (I don’t know why either) and Biology were replaced with Acquisition, Archaeology, Geology, and Law. He also gets a bump in Cunning for being an evil genius. The Leadership alone is a good enough reason to add to the Hologram pool, but leaving off another ability was a good idea. My version feels bloated.

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0

2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]