For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
I knew after doing 1-2 Punch-Up long enough, one of the concepts I have already finished would be used in the actual game. Let’s see how the two versions stack up.

My Version: (off of Type 18 Shuttlepod)
[Evt] 1 •Innovative Solutions
To play this event, you must command three [DS9] personnel. Plays on your [GQ] mission. While your personnel are facing a dilemma, if that dilemma is about to return to its owner’s dilemma pile, you may destroy this event to place that event beneath this mission instead.
“A shuttlepod could maneuver between them…and its warp drive should be able to create a large enough subspace field…”

The Continuing Committee’s Version:
[Evt] 2 Field Report
To play this event, you must command three [DS9] personnel. Plays on your [GQ] mission. When a dilemma at this mission is about to return to its owner’s dilemma pile, you may destroy this event to prevent that and place that dilemma beneath this mission.
“…seventy-seven percent nitrogen, twenty-one percent oxygen, and two percent carbon dioxide.”
33 V 12

Notes:
Okay, so some time when we are working on a set, I look through my files for inspiration. I guess I had some with this one. I had forgotten that I had originally made this one and I had forgotten that’s where I got it when the set came out. The final version sports some slight rewording to clean it up.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]