For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Vote: B (I like the way it forces the attempting player to choose from two not ideal options. :D )

My Entry:

Inspired by Peers “William T. Riker, Desperate Survivor”

[Fed] 0 *U.S.S. Enterprise-D, One of the Last

[Cmd] [Stf] [Stf]

[TNG] [AU] Galaxy class

To staff this ship, you must have an [AU] [TNG] personnel aboard
This ship requires one fewer damage card to destroy it.
When you complete a [Bor] mission, if this ship is at that mission, score 5 points.

“The Federation's gone! The Borg is everywhere! We're one of the last ships left.”

Range: 8, Weapons: 8, Shields: 7

Notes: So you get an Enterprise-D for nothing, with reduced staffing and the ability to score bonus points at a handful of missions. But the ships fragile, the shields are weaker and you need someone from a parallel universe to staff it. But, it is a 0 cost ship!

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Vote H

[Kli] (7) •Regency 1, The Regent's Flagship
[Cmd] [Cmd] [Stf] [Stf]
Negh'var Class
[AU]
Cloaking Device. To play this ship, you must command three [AU] personnel and discard a [Kli] personnel from hand. When you complete a mission or win an engagement with this ship, if all personnel aboard are [AU] , you may discard a non- [Kli] personnel from hand to score 10 points.
"I was planning on destroying that station."
Range 10 Weapons 11 Shields 10

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
We moved our normal Tuesday D&D to Thursday this week, so the next round will probably go up close to midnight served time tomorrow.

By DJstormtrooper (Tyler Fultz)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Vote B
[Rom] 3 •Raptor One
[Stf] [Pa] Drone Class
When your opponent attempts a mission, you may discard an event from hand to place this ship at that mission.
Order - Choose your personnel at another mission. That personnel is considered to be aboard this ship. This effect lasts until this order is executed again.
Range 6 Weapons 4 Shields 4
Last edited by DJstormtrooper on Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
DJstormtrooper wrote:[Rom] 3 •Raptor One
[Stf] [Pa] Drone Class
When your opponent attempts a mission, you may discard an event from hand to place this ship at that mission.
Order - Choose your personnel at another mission. That personnel is considered to be aboard this ship.
Range 6 Weapons 4 Shields 4
I wonder, could 2e ever handle a ship with no staffing icons? If there was going to be one...

I do love the idea that on your turn, you can basically declare the entire Romulan empire on board that drone. There's certain hilarity in that image.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Architect
DJstormtrooper wrote:Order - Choose your personnel at another mission. That personnel is considered to be aboard this ship.
Until...
Nate Winchester wrote:I wonder, could 2e ever handle a ship with no staffing icons? If there was going to be one...
Oh, absolutely. You'd still have to have a personnel of the appropriate affiliation on board, though.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
GooeyChewie wrote:
DJstormtrooper wrote:Order - Choose your personnel at another mission. That personnel is considered to be aboard this ship.
Until...
No until! Even if someone dies their warm corpse is still considered on board that ship!

Or it's like Romulus' reality TV show. Everyone's tuning in to the drone and offering their advice card text. Then it becomes Twitch Plays Pokemon which I would pay all the monies to watch Romulans try and deal with.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Architect
[Fer] (5) •U.S.S. Stargazer, Charitable "Gift"
[Cmd] [Stf]
Constellation Class
You may play Thought Maker as though you have completed a mission requiring Acquisition.
Order - Search your dilemma pile for a dilemma and place it beneath an opponent's non-headquaters mission. Shuffle and replace your dilemma pile face down. You may do this only once each turn.
"Why, it's the Stargazer. It's my old ship. How did you find it?"
Range 8 Weapons 7 Shields 8

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0

2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]