For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By PantsOfTheTalShiar (Jason Tang)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
These cards are terrible, please never make them.

[Fed] Data
[Cmd] OFFICER
Android who commanded the Sutherland during the Klingon Civil War blockade. Once romantically involved with Lt. Tasha Yar.
[SD] Leadership [SD] Computer Skill x2 [SD] ENGINEER
[SD] Physics [SD] Navigation
INTEGRITY 6 CUNNING 12 STRENGTH 12

[NA] ❖ Devidian
[1E-AU] SCIENCE
[SD] Astrophysics [DL] Devidian Door
INTEGRITY 5 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 4

[Evt] Establish Landing Protocols: Tactical
Seeds or plays on table. Each of your ships which has no staffing requirements may use 1 WEAPONS to land or take off once each turn. (Captain's Order.)

[Door] Extra-Dimensional Portal
[1E-AU] Seeds or plays on table. Your [1E-AU] dilemmas, personnel, ships, and equipment may seed and play.

[Fed] Odo
[Cmd] SECURITY
Changeling who collaborated with Federation security to investigate the Founder threat.
[SD] SECURITY [SD] Computer Skill [SD] Honor
[SD] Law [DL] Defend Homeworld
INTEGRITY 8 CUNNING 7 STRENGTH 10

[Evt] Anti-time Anomaly (Errata)
Plays on table. Kills literally ALL personnel in play (both players' cards) at the end of your third full turn unless on a planet or aboard a ship or facility.

[Evt] Blatent Agendas
Seeds or plays on table. You may seed or play [HA] cards face up.

[Evt] Revolving Door: HQ
Plays on any Headquarters. Headquarters is now closed (may not be used for reporting).

[Int] Kevin Uxbridge: Divergence
Destroys all Event cards in play except those at spaceline locations.

[Int] Kevin Uxbridge: Insurgence
Kills literally ALL opponent's personnel if opponent has attacked you this game.

[Evt] Shades of Grey: Frustration
[HA] Seeds or plays on table. Duonetic Field Generator Ferengi Ambush, Harvest Virus, and Hippocratic Oath are now [D] dilemmas. (Immune to Amanda Rogers.)

[Obj] Beware of Species 8472
Seeds or plays on table. If opponent just encountered one of your dilemmas, you may replace it with a Species 8472-related dilemma from your hand or Q's Tent (discard that dilemma). OR Plays to seed a Species 8472-related dilemma from hand or Q's Tent under any mission; discard objective.

[Evt] Lower the Stakes
Nullifies Raise the Stakes. OR Plays on table. Your opponent must agree to draw the game OR agree to split any prizes from this tournament. Nullify with Raise the Stakes.

[Int] Data, Keep Dealing (Errata)
Discard the top three cards of your draw deck, then place the top three cards from your discard pile on top of your draw deck.

[Int] The Juggler: Sideshow
[Ref] Choose any player to re-shuffle the cards in their Q's Tent.

[Obj] Process Snore
Seeds or plays on table. At the start of each turn, you may place one card from hand on bottom of draw deck to place top card of draw deck on bottom of discard pile to place top card of discard pile on Process Snore, then draw a card. At any time, you may discard a card on Process Snore to place bottom card of discard pile on top of draw deck to take bottom card of draw deck into hand.
Last edited by PantsOfTheTalShiar on Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By PantsOfTheTalShiar (Jason Tang)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I tried to make these terrible but fell short.

[Int] Wormhole: Temporal-Micro
Requires two wormholes. Play one on your personnel. Play the other at any location. Personnel relocates to that location.

[S] Hug it out
Meeting point: Make peace with long-time nemesis.
(Dr. Soong + Lore) OR (Kira Nerys + Silaran Prin) OR (Admiral Kirk + Khan) OR (Jean-Luc Picard + Shinzon) OR (Kang + The Albino)
Any crew may attempt. [30]
Span: 3

By The Mad Vulcan (J)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pants o.t. Tal Shiar wrote:
[Int] Kevin Uxbridge: Insurgence
Kills literally ALL opponent's personnel if Rishon was killed in a battle that your opponent initiated.
FTFY. It's good now. Like a sweeter, but more card intensive, version of Mona Lisa. :cheersR:
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Pants o.t. Tal Shiar wrote: [Evt] Anti-time Anomaly (Errata)
Plays on table. Kills literally ALL personnel in play (both players' cards) at the end of your third full turn unless on a planet or aboard a ship or facility.
Remember when androids and Spot could float in space? Good times.
[Evt] Revolving Door: HQ
Plays on any Headquarters. Headquarters is now closed (may not be used for reporting).
Thank goodness it's banned by the colon rule!
[Int] Kevin Uxbridge: Divergence
Destroys all Event cards in play except those at spaceline locations.
YES
[Int] Data, Keep Dealing (Errata)
Discard the top three cards of your draw deck, then place the top three cards from your discard pile on top of your draw deck.
Oh, man, I can totally break this. All I have to do is take advantage of the obscure rule that you're allowed to stock dilemmas in your draw deck. So I make a draw deck that's 30% this, 60% dilemmas, and 20% my actual draw deck. The dilemmas go out-of-play when discarded because of OTF rules -- and I make discard pile bank!

[Obj] Process Snore
Seeds or plays on table. At the start of each turn, you may place one card from hand on bottom of draw deck to place top card of draw deck on bottom of discard pile to place top card of discard pile on Process Snore, then draw a card. At any time, you may discard a card on Process Snore to place bottom card of discard pile on top of draw deck to take bottom card of draw deck into hand.
This is all of my decks.
Deck Design Strategy

And something else ... In Mtg, we always used to […]

Another achievement cycle, another no-update of ne[…]

I know that, when this was ruled, it was intended[…]

I get the FL 100-0....game over in 10 minutes due […]