For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
I knew after doing 1-2 Punch-Up long enough, one of the concepts I have already finished would be used in the actual game. Let’s see how the two versions stack up.

My Version: (off of Insurrection)
[P] •Ba’ku Planet
Prevent Relocation
[AQ] [35]
Geology, Honor, Leadership, Transporters, and Strength>32
Region: Briar Patch.
You may attempt and complete this mission using your [NA] personnel with these requirements: Leadership, Medical, 2 Science, 2 Treachery, and Cunning>38 to make each of your unique personnel attributes +2.
[Baj] [Fed] [SF]

The Continuing Committee’s Version:
[P]Ba’ku Planet
Safeguard Civilization
[AQ] [35]
Diplomacy, 2 Honor, 2 Leadership, and Integrity>34
Region: Briar Patch.
When you complete this mission, if none of your personnel completing it have Treachery, each player scores 5 points.
“Let’s move these people out!”
[Fed]
39 V 7

Notes:
I 1-2 Updated the title twice on this card. Insurrection into Prevent Relocation when the 2E Insurrection came out. I then updated all of my mission titles when the new naming convention happened. I’m sort of disappointed that the requirements are not Strength-based. I understand making it only [Fed] and making it Integrity, but it still feels like a loss. This was the story where Picard was willing to take the step beyond talking. My alternate requirements for the Son’a were a ham-fisted way of recreating the 1E effect. It really doesn’t work in 2E, so good riddance. The Treachery hate is an interesting way to tell the story as the 5 points for everyone feels like spreading the fountain of youth particles storyline. The higher span was because of the Briar Patch and the Son’a had an easy way of travelling through those missions.
NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Yes, it was at Redeemer in Bartlesville. Unfortuna[…]

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]

MW for doctorjoya over tykajada 35-0. GG! :cheers[…]

The sacred cow in 1E for me is: Not Oversimplifiyi[…]