For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
I knew after doing 1-2 Punch-Up long enough, one of the concepts I have already finished would be used in the actual game. Let’s see how the two versions stack up.

My Version: (off of Seska)
[Car] 2 •Seska
Cardassian Spy
Cardassian
[Stf] [Voy] [Maq]
•Engineer •Exobiology •Intelligence •Programming •2 Treachery
Infiltrator.
When this personnel is selected by a dilemma, you may discard a card from hand to randomly select a [Stf] personnel present to be selected instead.
“So…now I’m a traitor.”
INTEGRITY 2 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 5

The Continuing Committee’s Version:
[Car] 6 •Seska
Pragmatic Agent
Cardassian
[Cmd] [Voy]
•Intelligence •2 Programming •2 Treachery
Infiltrator.
When you play this personnel, she is cost –1 for each Treachery personnel you command.
“To survive, we must have powerful friends.”
INTEGRITY 2 CUNNING 7 STRENGTH 5
39 V 8

Notes:
My version was based more on the Seska that was just about to be caught and not the one that had regained her Cardassian look. Thus, I had a [Maq] icon and a “throw the other guy under the bus” ability. I added two more skills at the cost of an extra level of Programming (which it makes sense for her to have) and based her stats on the first [Fed] version. The high cost is good for the Cardassians (their first over 4 cost) and the discount is a standard way to inflate that, but I might have stuck to a cost of 5 (I hate the artificial 6-costers) and the discount being simply Treachery personnel means I know what deck she’ll be used in, which is a shame, as I’m also not fond of the ease of use of The Central Command. My quote works better for my version and vice versa. Overall though, Creative did a great job with the choice of quote for the CC’s version.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
The Guardian wrote:Definitely when they are throwing non-Cardassians under the bus. I feel like their superiority is bounded by their loyalty to order.
Well Broca should definitely throw other Cardies under the bus. Tain probably would too. You could see an Obsidian Order version of Garak doing it.

But [Car] base encouraging dual HQ or a [TN] build would still be awesome.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]