For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Every once in a while, we get the 2E conversion of a 1E card. This project converts each 1E card that does not have a 2E version yet. Generally, I take a gameplay standpoint and avoid overpowered mechanics. I work within the mechanics, icons, and keywords we already have. I try to retain the spirit of the card in some fashion, even if I have to change story for gameplay or vice versa. Afterwards, I would love feedback and will even alter the card further and save the collaborated results for comparison if the case arises.

Original:
[Neu] Amargosa Observatory
Solar research post. Secretly housed Dr. Tolian Soran’s trilithium missile project.
Plays at Amargosa. Once per game, if your Dr. Tolian Soran is aboard, you may change the direction of the Nexus, then download Trilithium Weapon (as if earned).
[Neu] STATION SHIELDS 20
5 V

[S] Conduct Stellar Research
Amargosa: Perform routine observations of yellow giant star.
Astrophysics x2 + Stellar Cartography + Physics
When seeded, you may download Amargosa Observatory.

[Fed] [Rom] [NA] [30]
Opposite Side: No ability.
10 V

2E Equivalent:
[S] •Amargosa
Conduct Stellar Research
[AQ] [30]
2 Astrometrics, Engineer, and Integrity>32 or 2 Science, Treachery, and Cunning>32 or Physics, 2 Programming, and Strength>32
When you complete this mission, you may download Trilithium Weapon.
“Timing is very important in my experiments. If it is not completed in the next twelve hours, years of research will be lost.”
[Fed] [Kli] [NA] [Rom]

Notes:
I suppose I could also download Temporal Flux Energy Ribbon, but there are other ways to get a Temporal event and that’s not the most useful card. Trilithium Weapon, on the other hand:

[Evt] 2 Trilithium Weapon
To play this event, you must command a personnel with 2 Treachery. Plays on a non-headquarters mission. When you play this event, name an attribute (Integrity, Cunning, or Strength). Replace attributes in this mission’s requirements (and alternate requirements in game text) with the named attribute.
“Trilithium is a nuclear inhibitor.”

Hence, all three attributes available on Amargosa itself.

Next: Yes, I Know…The Borg
Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during a […]

@Brad are you Brad Snyder?

That is intended. A cure dilemma ALWAYS has its ef[…]

Capturing Related

Thank you for the explanation. It's speculative, b[…]